Chapter 83

Ami arrived at the apartment just before her aunt and uncle. "Thank you, Pak, I'll let you know when I find out what time they are leaving tomorrow. Hey, and thanks again for helping them come get me." She was glad he would be close, even though she wasn't worried about anything.

"Absolutely, I'll be next door if you need me." He smiled as she unlocked the door to her apartment.

"Thanks." She said and she went inside and made herself comfortable while she waited. About 30 minutes later her Aunt and Uncle showed up. "AMI! What the hell is going on?!" her aunt came in saying as she dropped her bags at the door.

"Hey there." She sighed, as she watched them whirl into the apartment. They looked tired from their trip mixed with something else.

"What did you do?!" Her uncle yelled at her, as he threw his bags down.

"What?" Ami blinked at them. "What do you mean?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Yang had to spend the entire night trying to get their son out of jail, luckily they were able to get the charges dropped..."

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" Ami stared at them, frozen, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"He's going to be a DOCTOR, he can't have a record with your nonsense." Her aunt yelled at her.

Ami just stood there in disbelief. "You...are defending him for what he did?" She couldn't think straight. Nothing was making sense.

"You understand what he did right? He dragged me down the alley, he wouldn't leave me ALONE... and that is OK with you? I TOLD you I am in a relationship, and yet you tried to match make me with someone... What the HELL was that!" She was now getting mad, adrenaline starting to run through her body. Everything from yesterday and now this, everything was going to come out.

"Oh come on, what relationship? We've never met this boyfriend." her aunt scoffed at her. She walked over to the chair and sat down.

"And you never will," Ami said, coldly back to her. "This is such bullshit."

"HEY! Don't talk to your aunt like that!" her uncle yelled at her.

"You seriously believe him over me. Seriously?! Why would I lie!" she was starting to shake, she was so mad.

"You've always played loose and fast, back in London you were all over the place, why would that be any different here?" Her aunt said just smirking at her.

Ami stopped and looked at her, "What?" she said quietly.

"Oh come on, your friend Ara's mom told me before you left you went out and got drunk and went home with a bunch of boys. Seriously. It's a good thing you left London when you did."

She looked at them, completely dumbfounded. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, "You understand I was drugged right? Someone spiked my drink, I didn't want that!"

"OH please, you were out all the time." her Aunt threw her hands up, "why would it be any different here!?"

"Yes, with my FRIENDS, having fun with them before I moved away. Not out looking for a piece of ass!" she said, trying not to cry she could feel herself start to get overwhelmed. How could this be happening?

"Well, you need to apologize to Mr. and Mrs. Yang for what you did." Her uncle barked at her.

"Well, is he going to apologize for this then?" She turned around and pulled up her shirt to show them all her bruising, then turned around and showed them her arms. "Where is my apology?!" she yelled at them.