Chapter 17

The boys flew in from Japan and were heading home. Their week was exhausting and they were excited to get home and relax. Jungkook was resting with his eyes when he asked, "It's Friday, is Ami coming over tonight?" "She was supposed to, but I haven't spoken to her for a couple of days," Jimin said with a glazed look out the window. "We were so busy this week." They were all ready to see her.

Namjoon picked up his phone to call her, but the line wouldn't connect through. He sent her a text, but it said it was undelivered. "Can someone else try to call her, my phone isn't connecting." He asked the group. Jin tried with his phone, "I get the same thing."

Namjoon thought for a moment and called security at the building.

"Mr. Su, has Ami been by the apartment this afternoon?"

"Yes sir, she arrived an hour ago, she is there now."

"I need you guys to go up there and make sure everything is OK, we can't get her on the phone." his tone changed and the group perked up.

"We will call you back in just a moment sir." he hung up the phone, "Come on, we need to do a check on Miss Ami." Four security members headed upstairs.

"What's going on?" Tae looked at Namjoon, concerned. Everyone in the van was now awake and listening, "She got there an hour ago, Mr. Su is going to go check on her, I'm sure she's fine." but something was nagging at him. "Driver, can we please go faster?"

As security came up to the apartment door they could hear screaming and things being thrown against the walls. They used their key card to let themselves in and were shocked to see a girl they didn't know, yelling and throwing stuff at Ami. Mr. Pak and the two other team members immediately ran to intercept the girl while Mr. Su ran and shielded Ami from her. "Good to see you guys," Ami said shaken up. "Are you OK?" Mr. Su asked with concern in his voice. He watched over his shoulder as the girl was being hauled out of the apartment, she wasn't going quietly. Once she was gone he looked back at her scanning her up and down, "Are you injured?" He was ready to call for an ambulance if she needed one.

"I'm OK, really, but that girl needs serious help," Ami murmured. He watched her closely, she seemed really calm but could tell she was shaken up by what had just happened.

"She will be arrested for trespassing, and whatever else she needs to be, but she will also get any help she needs. The group insists that their mental health needs are also addressed when something like this happens." Mr. Su shared as he tilted his head to the side, trying to get a read on her, "Did she say who she was here for?"

"Kook. She was here for Jungkook. Does it happen often?" Ami finally looked up and made eye contact with him.

"A few times a year it seems, but not to this extent. Sorry, Miss Ami that we didn't catch her before she made it to the apartment. If you are OK, I need to return a call to Mr. Kim and give him an update. I will leave a security detail at the front door until the members return, they are on their way." She seemed to be OK, although he figured she would be more upset. "Yes, of course." She said calmly, and with that Mr. Su left, leaving Ami there with the aftermath in the apartment.

Ami stood there for a while and surveyed everything. The girl had thrown chairs and anything else she could get her hands on. Ami knelt down and picked up her broken phone as she heard the door open, the boys walked in and she could see the defeated looks on their faces.

"Hey guys," she said with a large sigh, as she stood up putting her broken phone on the counter. They put their stuff down, walked over, and just hugged her. They didn't say anything right away, but they just all hugged in the kitchen for a few minutes. When they all let go, she had tears in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She wasn't going to melt down in front of them.