Chapter 52

This chapter has a Spotify playlist associated with it.

There is a link below in the story, or Cut and Paste the link in a new browser tab. You will be instructed when to play it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Z3faybIgsVd9amqTUNJ0j

These songs give you an idea of what Ami's sound is, just use your imagination. :) Enjoy!

 18 AND OLDER, ENJOY!

The guys came home from the studio and could hear music coming from her apartment. She was often listening to music and loved all different kinds, but tonight it sounds like music you would hear at a club.

"Someone's in a good mood." Hobi smiled as they unlocked their door.

"Wonder how good..." Hobi heard Jungkook murmur. He was always in the mood to play with her and if he had his way would every day.

Suddenly they heard her singing, they just stopped and listened:

PLAY SPOTIFY, OR FIND AND LISTEN TO HEY NOW-PAIGE & NIHIL YOUNG

They all stood there, mouths open, unable to move after listening to her.

"Holy fuck." Yoongi finally said, he walked over and opened her door.

Ami had been doing dishes while she was singing and turned around when she heard the door open.

"Oh, hey guys..." she got out before Yoongi said.

"This has to be your next album... it has to be. Jesus, please." he had walked straight over to her... "If not an album, just a single or something. Can I please help produce it for you or if not me, I'll find you the best person... but this sound for you is amazing."

"What?!" She just laughed at him. He grabbed her and hugged her, "Your voice is so perfect." he all but growled in her ear, then kissed her neck.

"Yoongi...I..." she said breathlessly as she looked at the rest of the guys. They had heard her as well and just looked shocked.

He let her go and said to her, "We are going to be across the hall, if you want, you and Joon come on over." He smiled and walked back over across the hall.

After they all left, she looked at Namjoon, "what the hell was that?" she kind of laughed.

"Mmm.. well...we heard you from the hall. The rest you already know." he smiled as he walked over to her.

"I thought Yoongi was going to jump me right there.." she muttered out loud.

"I think used all his restraint so he didn't." he wrapped his arms around her and bent down to kiss her.

"Mmmmm.. " she said through his kiss. "So, it's safe to say the mood has been set tonight then?" she smiled.

"Are you up for something? It has been a long time with them." He said, smiling and kissing her. London happened months ago and they were not going to press her to play with them until she was ready, if she ever would be again.

"I am, but I don't know what they are expecting. I can't do what I did last time, I just can't." She said, looking up to him and then hugging him. The last time they were all together she worked hard to break Yoongi, and it was almost too much for her.

"No one expects that from you. If you want to go over, why don't you stick close to me tonight, unless the opportunity arises and you want to wander. Does that sound OK?" He was rubbing her back, his hands getting lower and lower with each rub.