Chapter 27

18 and older chapter. Enjoy.

It was a low-key evening, the guys were all doing own their things. Namjoon slipped over to see Ami and let himself in. He could hear her singing in the shower. She had such an incredible voice, she could easily make a career in music if she wanted to. Tired, he crawled onto the bed to wait for her. He had had a long day and was ready to just relax. He closed his eyes to wait for her and fell asleep listening to her sing.

She got out of the shower and while she was drying off she examined herself in the mirror, looking at some of her bruises that were almost all healed. There were only a couple of scratches that left light scars, but overall she was feeling good. Ami slipped on a small pair of shorts and a loose tank top, dried off her hair, and walked out of the bathroom.

She was surprised to see him in her bed, she hadn't heard him come in. Smiling, she crawled next to him and watched him sleep. It had been a long few weeks, but she hadn't forgotten their interaction when they first confessed they liked each other. It was one thing that had kept her going to heal as fast as she could. She had liked him for a long time.

Ami was lying next to him, facing him, and started kissing his face to wake him up. She started on his cheeks, his nose then moved to his lips. Namjoon woke up to her moving down his neck while she played with his hair.

"Hey there," he said as he ran his hand up her arm to her face. He cupped her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. "What took you so long." he smiled at her.

"Sorry," she said with a coy smile. "I was held up for a while" There was a look in her eye that made his heart skip. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"God, you are so beautiful." He said right into her ear. He moved his fingers down her neck to her shoulder, sliding one of her straps off her shoulder. She quickly inhaled as he kissed down her neck to her collarbone.

She took her hand and ran it along his waist, looping her thumb into the band of his shorts, so her thumb was running along his skin and she ended up resting her hand on the low of his back. "Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" He whispered in her ear. She was starting to breathe heavier and a shiver ran through her body, "Show me." she whispered back.

He grabbed her and rolled her onto her back as he pulled himself up to sit on top of her. He was looking down at her and could see her breasts through her tank top. He ran his hands around the outline of each one making her moan with the sensation. He watched her take deep breaths in as he slowly brushed each breast with his fingers ever so lightly.

He slipped his hands under her tank top, rubbing the warm skin on her stomach with his hands. Slowly, carefully getting higher each time he moved his hands up and down her front until he was just barely touching each breast as he explored her. He watched her body respond to his touch. Her eyes were closed and she quietly moaned as his fingers roamed.

His hands finally found her nipples and she shuddered as he gave them a squeeze between his fingers. "Joooon" she all but stuttered and gripped the bed. He loved watching her ache for him, so he let his hand trail down her front, starting from her neck and slowly moving down her stomach, ending right above where she really wanted him to be. "Uggg..." she moaned, "tease," she whispered at him as she opened her eyes.

"Oh. I'm a tease?" He said, with a smile and eyebrow raised. He leaned over her, putting his hands down on each side of her head and putting his face over hers, "Baby, you have been teasing me for months whether you have known it or not." He laid down beside her and he moved his hand down on her thigh then started to slowly trail it up the inside of her leg, again, stopping right before she wanted him to.