Chapter 84

Ami slept hard through the night, she didn't wake up once. As she opened her eyes, Hobi was next to her giving her a gentle smile. "Morning," she said as she snuggled over to him. He wrapped his arms around her "Morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept hard. I feel good, I think," she said quietly into his chest as he held her.

"I'm so glad to hear that." he leaned in and kissed her face and hands, "What do you have planned for your day? Anything on your plate?"

"Mmmmm... I don't think so. I probably have some emails to deal with. I need to talk with Su and Pak so they know I haven't totally gone off the deep end." She was thinking about what they saw her go through the last couple of days. She needed to check in with them for sure.

"That would be good, they are really worried about you. We all are." He said, pushing the hair off her face.

"I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you guys."

"Oh, probably living a completely normal life, with normal problems." he just chuckled at her.

"Sounds horrible." she smiled at him. "I wouldn't want it any other way." she reached over and gave him a long kiss. He would have to agree, he wouldn't want it any other way either.

She rolled over to see who was behind her. "Good Morning," he said quietly. "Hi, Jin," she whispered and wrapped her arms around him. He kissed the top of her head and they just held each other for a while.

"You look and feel more like yourself today. How are you feeling?" he rubbed her back as he held her, he didn't get a lot of time with her like that and he wanted more.

"I'll be OK, it just sucks, it all sucks," she said with a sigh.

"I know. I'm so sorry." Jin pulled her back to look at her as she looked up at him. He was happy to see was feeling more like the girl they knew and loved. It had been a hard two days for everyone. Jin leaned in and gave her a kiss as Hobi scooted up behind her, and she could feel his hands gently on her among other things.

Ami broke from Jin's lips and said with a smile, "This is a dangerous place to be this morning."

Jin smiled, "It is. We should probably get up because we have to wait until you are healed before we play with you." She could hear Hobi moan as he shoved his head in her neck. "Soon, Love." she heard him whisper.

The boys got up and headed out the door as Namjoon came in to check on her. "Did they behave themselves, they look bothered," he asked with a smile as she was climbing out of the bed. "It was close, but yes. Come take a shower with me?" she asked as she kissed him.

"Mmmmm... yes." he smiled and followed her across the room.

They wandered into the bathroom and he watched her drop her clothes on the floor as he turned on the water. He just smiled at her as she came over and he held her hand as she got in. Joon quickly tossed his clothes in the corner and followed her. As she was getting her hair wet he put some shampoo in his hands and then rubbed his hands through her hair. Ami just closed her eyes as he felt his hands massage her hair and head. She put her hands on his hips so she could keep herself steady.

He loved showering with her, watching the water and soap wash over her body. They usually would have sex when they showered together and he loved it, but this time he just wanted to take care of her.

When he was done she slipped back into the water as she felt him work the shampoo out. She felt so relaxed as he took care of her. He did the same with the conditioner. After she was done with her hair he said, "I would soap your body, but I don't want to hurt you. Are you feeling OK, I'm not sure how you are not in pain."