Chapter 37

The boys were getting ready to do a show in Seoul, and everyone was happy they didn't have to travel for it. They had all been working long hard days, the boys were tired but they were excited to perform in front of their fans again.

"Ami, are you going to come watch us?" Jungkook asked over a late dinner one night. "I would love to come watch you guys." she glanced around the table, it would be the first time seeing them perform live except for in the studio when they were working on music. She knew their shows were a huge event, and she was kind of excited to see it all in action.

"You better come," Namjoon said smiling, "I've got the credentials set up for you so you can be backstage."

"Mmm.. I wouldn't mind watching from the audience though." She said as she took a bite. "I used to love going to shows when I lived in London. Being out with the crowd and feeling all the energy is one of the best parts." She smiled at them. "I'll watch from the stands, and then come join you guys afterward. There is no need for me to be there before you go on, you'll have other things on your mind anyway."

***

A few days later, Ami was home and heard a knock on her door. She opened it to find Mr. Su standing smiling at her.

"OH, Hello!" Ami said surprised. "Ms. Ami, if you have time, I have some things we should discuss about the upcoming concert, and I also have your credentials." He held up backstage passes on a gold lanyard, and also had a ticket to the concert.

"Oh, sure, please come in!" She said and they went and sat at the table.

"So this is your ticket Mr. Kim got you for their concert, and this is your backstage pass. This pass will get you anywhere backstage." He handed them over to her and she looked them over and thought for a second and asked, "Are there different kinds of passes?"

He smiled at her, "There are three different kinds. 1. Talent, which is what the members and management have. 2. Staff, which gets them in most places, but not into all. 3. Fan Passes, which are very controlled, are usually used for fan meets and such. These passes for you are like Talent passes." Ami was shocked. "Wow, OK, thanks."

"We need to talk about security issues." He said seriously. "Because fans...or staff... don't know your connection with the members, they may be more open to talking about them than they would if they knew who you were. If at any time you hear anything that could be a security threat to them or in any way, please call me immediately. You still have my number, correct?" She could see he was very serious about this issue.

"Of course. Is there anything you are worried about for this show?" She was trying to figure out if this was normal protocol, or if there was a real concern.

He kind of thought for a moment but then quickly added, "No, nothing to be concerned about, but we can never be too careful."

"So, if I hear or see anything I just call you and let you know. You don't use secret code words or anything." She said half-ass.

He smiled at her, "Actually, we do."

"REALLY?!" she said, surprised. "I was just joking! Shit.."

He thought for a second, looking at her. "If you ever hear the phrase, "It's a good morning." There has been a breach of security or threat has been identified."

She looked at him seriously, "So, what happens then?"

"Depends what the threat is, but we make sure the members and management are secure, and then we work fast to take care of the problem. We do it as fast and seamlessly as possible to not worry or change their schedule, but it depends on what is going on."

She sat there quietly thinking. "Have you had to do that often?"

"Not a lot, but it's better to have it in place than not." He sat back and watched her think. '"Of course, backup plans..." he heard her say.

When he first met her he just assumed she was like a lot of other girls, trying to get close to the guys for who they are. Over his time being the head of their security, he had to vet out a lot of people for them who claimed they didn't have other motives, but unfortunately did. He was glad she was different.

"Thank you for bringing this for me." She smiled at him as she held up the pass and ticket at him.

"If you have any questions, please just ask." Mr. Su said with a wink then stood up and got ready to leave.

"I will, and thanks again," she said as she walked him to the door.