Chapter 82

Ami came back out and the boys tossed her bags in the trunk for her. "Hey, come on. We are going home." Namjoon said as he helped her into the car. Before she got in she turned back around and looked at her two security members and just said, "Follow us." and then she got in the car.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other before they got in the back, one sitting on each side of her, and they took off. Pak was watching her in the mirror as they drove.

She didn't say anything as they headed out of town, "Ami. Look at me." Namjoon said to her.

She looked over at him. Her eyes were filled with something he hadn't seen for a long time. She was feeling betrayed, the one team she trusted the most had let her down. She didn't know how to deal with all the emotions of feeling abandoned on top of what her aunt and uncle did, so she put her armor back on from when she lived in London.

He gave her a soft look as he tilted his head. "Baby," he said gently. Her heart melted a little when he said this. They could see her shoulders drop a little as she relaxed with them. She had to be in 'Fight' mode for the entire evening and it would take a while for her to really be able to let that go. He took her hands in his and rubbed them. Jungkook was quickly texting the boys they had her, and they were coming home.

"Baby. We are going home," he said quietly to her. She started to get tears in her eyes and reached over and grabbed him and he just held her. After a while, Yoongi asked her. "Do you need anything? We can stop on the way home." She finally looked over at him, and he could see how hurt she was feeling. She just shook her head no and leaned up against Joon, but she reached over and he took her hand.

He could feel how rough her palm was and looked down to see it was scraped up. Her knuckles were also bruised from where she punched him. "Mr. Pak, when you see a place, please stop for some ice," Yoongi said carefully.

"Of course," he replied. He found an open store and he ran in to pick up some ice packs for her. Namjoon and Yoongi each held a hand, and put ice on her wounds. Ami just sat back in the seat with her eyes closed, silently letting tears fall.

About halfway home she finally relaxed enough to fall asleep. She was emotionally and physically exhausted from the evening.

Jungkook looked back at Namjoon, "What's going on with her?" he whispered.

"I don't know," he said sadly.

They pulled into the parking garage around 1 am, Mr. Su was waiting for them. Namjoon went to pick her up out of the car and she instantly woke up, fighting him. To her it felt like she was back in the alley, she was confused because she knew she was with the boys, but her emotions were somewhere else.

"Whoa! Ami! Hey! It's me! Ami... Ami...It's Joon..." He let her go, showing her his hands as he watched her wake up breathing hard, looking around trying to focus and get a grip.

They gave her a minute to focus. "Hey, we're home," Yoongi said quietly. Ami got out of the car slowly and they went upstairs. When they got up the hall she stopped and looked at her door and the boy's door. They just watched her as she looked between the two. Mr. Su stepped in and said gently. "Ami, why don't you sleep with the boys tonight? They have been worried about you, and will stay with you all night." She thought for a minute and then took Jungkook's hand as they walked into their apartment.

They were all waiting for her, but quickly stopped from running over to her when they saw them come in. She looked exhausted, Mr. Su was walking behind them and signaled them to just wait.

Jimin walked over to her carefully, "Are you hungry? Can I get you some food?" She just shook her head no. "Can I take you to bed?" He reached out his hand, she looked at it and took it. He led her back to Namjoon's room with Tae following. He opened the door and she crawled into bed. "Please don't leave," she whispered as she started to cry.