Chapter 68

Ami sat down at the table and Hobi brought her meds over for her with some water. "Thanks, Hobi." He kissed the top of her head and she smiled as she took them. Namjoon set some food in front of her and sat down next to her. He looked at her with a sweet smile, "doing OK?" He asked her quietly.

"I am, thanks." She smiled back at him. She knew they were all going to want to talk to her, and while Namjoon said it would all be fine, she needed to hear it from them.

After breakfast, she wandered back to her apartment. She hadn't been back for a couple of days and wanted to take a long shower. Ami was still tired from being sick, but she needed to start thinking about her Hybe meeting next week. After climbing out of the hot shower she slipped into a comfortable shirt and pair of shorts. She was going to start working on meeting plans but decided to crawl back into bed and closed her eyes.

Namjoon went to check on her and found her back in bed. "Hey, are you feeling OK?" He was surprised to see her resting again so quickly after she got up this morning.

"I'm just tired." She smiled at him. "I was going to work on meeting stuff, but I think I need a nap first." He rubbed her feet for her while she lay there, "do you want me to get someone for you to nap with?"

She just smiled at him, "No, you all have watched me sleep enough for a couple of days. I'm sure people have better things to do."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I love watching you sleep." He crawled up beside her as she laughed. "I'm sure you have something better to do." She snuggled into him.

"Nothing." He said as he wrapped his arm around her and listened to her fall asleep.

Ami woke up a couple of hours later, Namjoon was gone and Tae was with her.

"Hey there, where did you come from?" She smiled as she rolled over to face him. "From across the hall." He said with a smile. "Namjoon had to run to the studio, and asked me to come over to be with you."

"Mmmm, thanks for keeping me company." She said, closing her eyes again.

"You slept hard and barely moved." Tae ran his fingers down her face. "Dr. Lee said it would take a few days before I felt back to my old self." She looked over at him, his dark eyes watched her as she spoke to him. "But, I need to get up and work on stuff."

"Sorry honey, no can do," he said as he pulled her closer to him, and she snaked her arm over his waist. "Doctor's orders, you have to rest and sleep as much as you can so you can get better." Tae kissed her forehead as she lay with him and he felt her take a big breath. "OK," she said quietly.

He stroked her hair as he held her in his arms. "I didn't know, I wish I would've known. I understand why you didn't say anything though." Ami just held him tighter. "These guys are my family, and I would do anything for them...and I would do anything for you. You are part of our family whether you just dated Joon or if there is more with any or all of us. Since we all played together that first night, there have been more feelings for all of us with you. I've wanted more with you, but you need to know, that I also love Kook. So, my question is for you, what do you want to do? Do you want to keep things the same with me, or do you want more?"

Ami was listening to his words and how calm he spoke to her, different from Jimin. "I know you love Kook. I love your love for each other. I would never want to get in the way of that. That's not what I want, I hope you know that." She moved back a little so she could look at him. He started stroking her shoulder while she spoke to him.

"I do know that." He smiled at her. "Kook is kind of like your Joon to you."

"Mmmm... I love that. That's exactly what it is." she closed her eyes and leaned into him. She could feel him hold her tighter. "I would love more with you though if you want more with me." Tae pulled her up and gave her a tender kiss, and kissed her for a long time. When he released her lips she just had a tired smile on her face. "Sleep sweetheart, you need to sleep. I'll wake you up in a bit and we will get something to eat."

"Love you." she murmured to him, "I love you too," he whispered back.

About an hour later Hobi was trying to wake her up, "Love, I have your medicine, can you wake up so you can take it?" Ami sat up, still groggy but awake enough to take the pills and drink some water. "What time is it?" she asked as she handed the glass back to him.

"It's 12:30. You've been asleep most of the morning." He sat down on the bed and put his hand on her face to see if her fever had come back. "Are you feeling bad again?" He was worried she was relapsing. "No. I'm OK" Tae helped her lay back down and covered her up. "My infection was pretty bad. Dr. Lee told me it would take a few days to get back to fighting strength." She smiled at him as she closed her eyes again. "I'll be fine, don't worry."

Hobi looked at Tae, they were both worried for her. "Ami, I'll be right back." Tae gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and went back across the hall with Hobi. She was already almost back asleep as they walked out the door.

"How is she?" Jin asked as they came back in. "She's just really tired. She sleeps for a long time, is awake and talking for 20 minutes, then needs to go back to sleep. I'm just going to check in with Dr. Lee, she said he told her she would be like this, but I don't know." Tae took the phone into the kitchen and made a call.

Hobi looked over at Jin, "I'm going to go sit with her, I don't like she's there by herself. Let Tae know." Jin just nodded. "I'll call Namjoon and the rest of the guys just to give him an update after we hear from the Dr."

Ami woke up to someone checking on her, she slowly opened her eyes and saw a familiar face. "Hey Dr. Lee, they just couldn't resist calling you, huh." she smiled at him. She looked over and saw Hobi watching from the corner. She knew they were all worried for her.

"How are you doing, dear?" He looked at her eyes and was feeling her neck.

"I'm OK, I'm just tired." She saw him looking at her with a questioning look mixed with a smile. "I'm going to take another blood sample, just to be sure, but I think you are fine." He said as he rummaged through his bag.

Hobi came over and sat with her while he took some blood and put a band-aid on her arm. "I'll call in an hour." He said to Hobi, he patted her arm and walked himself out.

"You don't have to stay if you have things to do" she smiled as he curled up next to her.

"That doesn't sound like something we do," he said with a smirk. "You know we all love cuddling with you and can't leave you alone."

"I'm glad you can't." she watched him as his eyes moved between her eyes and down to her lips, then back up to meet her gaze.

He wanted to kiss her, really kiss her, but not until they talked, and she wasn't in any condition right now. "Love, let's go get some lunch. You will have more energy if you do, and then if you want to come back here I will bring you back." She loved the name he had given her.

"That might be a good idea." he heard her say with a big sigh. He got up and helped her up and then made their way back across the hall.