Chapter 85

18 and older chapter, enjoy!

Ami's bruises were healing, and she was getting frustrated none of the boys would play with her. Joon had put a warning out not to touch her until he was satisfied that she was healed. By the end of the week, everyone was about ready to break the rules, tensions were running high.

Ami walked in and straddled Hobi's lap as he tried to watch TV. Jungkook and Tae just looked at her, eyes huge. Tae licked his lips as he saw her hitch up her skirt to make herself comfortable on his lap.

"Mmmmm... Hey there... Are you here to tease me?" He said as he touched her legs and shoved his face into her neck. He could feel himself instantly start to get aroused.

"Hobi. How do we get Joon to lift the rule? It's been too long." She ran her hands through his hair and then grabbed a handful on the back of his head, moving his head off her neck and making him look at her. "I wanna play." She whispered.

"Looooooovvee. I want nothing more than to, BELIEVE ME. We can't break that rule though, he will literally kill us." He said with a frustrated sigh. She let go of his hair and put her head on his shoulder. She knew it was true. When it came to her, especially after what happened lately he was fiercely protective of her. They all were, but this was getting ridiculous. Hobi wrapped his arms around her and just held her as she sat with him.

She turned her head so she could look at Jungkook and Tae. "Is he still at the studio?" They just nodded back at her. "They shouldn't be late though." Namjoon and the rest of them had gone in earlier to do some work and they weren't back yet.

"I'll talk to him when he gets home, this sex moratorium has to end," Ami said, frustrated. Hobi just hugged her tighter. "I can't wait until it's lifted, I've been waiting for you." Ami just smiled as he said this, turning her face back towards his and giggling, "we are going to have to make good use of that new bed." Hobi inhaled deeply and grabbed her ass. "You better move, or I won't be able to control myself."

Suddenly they all heard someone say sharply through the apartment, "Jung Hoseok."

Ami looked up and Namjoon was standing at the door of the apartment, his eyes burning a hole in the back of Hobi's head. Hobi froze, eyes huge, then he looked up at Ami who was meeting Namjoon's gaze with an equal amount of fire, and a little smirk. He slowly took her hands off her and didn't move. Jungkook and Tae were just glancing back and forth between Ami and Namjoon, secretly glad they weren't in the middle of the turf war that was Hobi's lap.

Ami wanted to just start riding him right there, matching Joon's gaze, but he had done what he did because he loved her, acting like a brat wasn't going to do anyone any good, she needed to convince him she was fine.

She softened her gaze and relaxed her posture. "Joon, can I talk to you privately?" She climbed off Hobi's frozen lap and went and grabbed his hand, pulling him across the hall to her apartment. "Stop trying to explode Hobi's head with your stare. He didn't do anything, no one has." She said as she opened the door to her apartment.

As soon as the door closed she turned around, wrapped her arms around his waist, and looked up at him. "Joon. Thank you for taking care of me, I love that you look out for me... That you all do. But baby, you need to lift this rule, it's driving everyone mad, especially because I'm fine." Namjoon just signed and looked at her, stroking her face with his hands.

She pulled him over to the couch, sat him down, and crawled into his lap. "Talk to me, what is wrong?" She asked him as she ran her fingers through his hands.

"I just don't want you hurting, baby," he said as he ran his hands over hers.

"Do you think these boys are going to rough me up? Is there something I don't know?" She gave him a little smile.