Chapter 92

18 and older chapter, enjoy!

Ami woke up in the morning, wanting to take a shower. She was still tired from the day before but hoped today was going to be better for everyone. She found Kook and Namjoon in bed with her sleeping soundly. Scooting to the bottom of the bed she put her feet on the floor, knowing they were still sore but she hoped she could at least walk. She slowly put weight on her feet and could feel them ache, but she could at least make her way to the bathroom.

She turned the water on and stripped off her clothes, carefully getting in the shower. The water felt so good as she just stood there, not moving but letting the water run over her body. She heard the door open and Namjoon came in to check on her.

"Hey, you can walk today, that is good." he smiled at her while he took off his clothes and joined her in the walk-in shower.

"I won't be running any races, but I can at least hobble to the pool to float around." She smiled at him as he grabbed the shampoo and started washing her hair while she stood there with him. "You look a little better today," she said as she watched him.

"I won't lie, yesterday was a lot," he said as he let the water fall over her to wash the soap out of her hair. "I'm glad Su and Pak came, I completely shut down thinking you and Kook were gone."

"I'm so sorry, that had to be absolutely horrible for all of you." She said quietly. "I'm so thankful you are both OK." He leaned in and kissed her.

Then they heard a knock as she looked over and Kook popped his head in. "Are we showering?" he said, smiling at them. Ami just laughed and motioned him in with them as Joon groaned, "you know he won't be able to just shower with you."

"Who says I just want to just shower?" she pulled him down into a kiss and pressed her soapy body up against his. His hands ran down her sides and squeezed her hips. She could feel him start to get excited, she loved showering with him and was excited to shower with both of them together.

Jungkook climbed in behind her and ran his hands directly to her breasts and squeezed, making her moan as she kissed Namjoon. She pushed her ass back so it met up with Kook's already hard cock and she bent over to start slowly sucking Joon at the same time.

"Fuck, baby." Namjoon moaned as he braced himself against the shower wall, her tongue making quick work of his growing cock. He looked over a Kook, who was holding her hips with one hand, and the wall with the other. He was so hard for her, the visuals alone were almost pushing him over the edge. "Kookie, do you want to fuck her?" Namjoon asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes," he said breathlessly, his cock twitching with anticipation.

"Did you guys fuck at the waterfall?" Joon was now taunting him.

"Nnooo...But I wanted to." Kook said, closing his eyes.

Joon reached over, grabbing Kook's growth, stroking it a few times for him as he heard him whimper, then helped him push it down, finding her ready for him to push into her. Even though they were all wet and soapy, he could feel she was wet just for them.

Joon held his cock so he couldn't push in yet, but the tip was just touching her. He could feel Ami trying to push herself back onto Kook, but not being able to with his hand there.

"This seems to be a problem, she's wet for you, Kook." Joon teased, denying them access to each other.

Ami took her mouth off him, gasping and pleading, "Joon.. please.." but Namjoon wouldn't move. Then they heard her, "Sir..." and he could feel Kook's cock pulse as did his. That fucking word... He moved his hand as Kook pushed hard into her. Namjoon pulled her up so her arms were now around his neck giving Kook a better angle to press into her.

The sound of him repeatedly slamming into her was rhythmic to her moaning. It didn't take Jungkook long before he let out a long hard groan and finally could feel some relief washing over his body. As Kook was catching his breath, he slowly pulled out of her and they helped reposition her so she was still facing Namjoon, but she had her hands back behind her head, holding herself around Jungkook's neck.

Namjoon grabbed her hips, pulling her up off the ground, and then looked at her as he pushed into her. They watched her breathing pick up again, and Kook reached around, holding her up with one arm and squeezing her nipples with the other.

He was talking into her ear as Joon was now slowly pushing and pulling himself into her. "Do you like fucking in the shower?" he asked her.

"Yes, sir," she said breathlessly.

"Do you want to cum for us?" he smiled at Joon and he smiled at him back.

"Yes..yes... Sir." she closed her eyes with his words.

"Open your eyes, I want you to watch him as he takes you." Kook watched her jump and squirm with each squeeze of her breasts. He moved his hand slowly down to her clit and started slowly rubbing it. Joon could feel her start to tighten around him as she tried to move with Kook's touch.

"Are you ready?" Kook asked slowly.

Ami just nodded and bit her lip as Joon sped up, pushing deeper with every thrust. Namjoon pushed into her 3 more times before feeling himself start to cum. He made himself keep moving in her as he did, which pushed her into her orgasm, which coupled with the heat of the shower and her fast breathing almost made her pass out.

They felt her start to relax, and she couldn't hold her arms anymore. They quickly set her feet on the ground but she went down to her hands and knees as she tried to recover. "Babe, hold on," Namjoon said as Jungkook turned off the water and grabbed a towel, wrapped it around her, and picked her up.

"Is it your feet that hurt?" Joon asked as they took her and set her on the counter in the bathroom, worried that is why she went down.

"No," she smiled at them as she caught her breath. "You two are in trouble."

Kook just smiled at both of them, he leaned in and kissed her and then said, "You are so fucking amazing, I'll see you downstairs." and he grabbed a towel and went to find some clothes.

She leaned into Joon as he hugged her and heard her say, "and you didn't want him to join us." He just laughed as she leaned back to look at him, then kissed him with a long sweet kiss.

"I won't doubt you again." He said quietly.

"Help me down, let's go find some food."