Chapter 93

Ami slipped on the last bikini they had bought for her. She saved it until last because it was her favorite of the three. It was an all-white string bikini, and it was a little smaller than the other two they had bought her, riding a little higher in the back, it fit her perfectly and she loved it.

"Baby, did the boys buy this for you?" He asked as he came up behind her touching her hips and then moving to her ass.

"Mmmm-hmmm" she replied. "Do you like it?"

"Ooohhh, yes. You know you can't wear this for anyone except us, right?" He was now kissing her neck as he was talking to her. She just smiled at him and turned around to face him.

"No?" She asked innocently.

"Absolutely not." He said, kissing her.

"We'll see." She said, teasing him as she pulled back and tossed a sundress over top. Ami started her slow trek downstairs, but he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder, smacking her on the ass as they went.

"Joon!" She laughed as he took her downstairs to the kitchen.

He plopped her on a kitchen stool as she pushed the hair out of her face. "Morning." she smiled at Yoongi. Namjoon kissed her and went to the fridge to find some breakfast.

"Still can't walk today?" he frowned, glancing down at her feet. "I'm just too slow for some people this morning apparently. But I can get around better than yesterday."

Yoongi walked over to her and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Good. Otherwise, I was going to haul you to the doctor today." "Did you sleep well last night?" she asked as she lightly grabbed the sides of his shirt and pulled him closer to her.

He just smiled and kissed her nose, "Well enough." he replied. "What's on your agenda for today?" "Mmmm.. the pool, then I'm wide open for suggestions. Do you have any suggestions?" she trailed her finger across his stomach as he winked at her. "I'll see what I can come up with."

After breakfast, she made her way out towards the pool. The weather was already warming up but it was too cool to swim, so she found a spot to sit and read and just relax. Before she started reading she sat back and enjoyed listening to the birds and sounds of the mountain.

After a while, Jimin came out to join her and pulled up a chair next to her. "Morning, what are you thinking about?"

"It's really pretty here," she said, as she looked over at him. "How did you guys find this place?"

"Su found it. We told him we wanted to get away for a week or so, and he worked his magic." Jimin leaned his chair back and got comfortable. "We came up to this area years ago, but we stayed in the little town nearby. This is much nicer though."

They sat peacefully for a while, "I want to take you shopping later this week before we go back." he said, keeping his eyes closed as he enjoyed the warmth of the day.

"You don't need to do that. You and Hobi already bought me cute clothes for the trip." She said as she turned her head and opened one eye to look at him.

"I know, but I want to," he said simply.

She turned her head back and closed her eyes again, "Jimin, you know it's not that easy."

"It could be." He looked over at her as she looked back at him.

"What do you mean?" Ami sat up and turned to look at him. She knew where this conversation was going. The topic had been brought up more often lately, and she wondered if this spontaneous vacation was a way to try and get her to soften her stance on it.