Chapter 87

-Later in the week-

"Go pack, we are going on vacation. We leave in an hour." Jin said casually at breakfast as he stood up and took his plate to the sink.

Ami stopped mid-chew and stared at him, "What?" She looked around the table and everyone had a grin on their faces, but no one was saying anything. "What?! Seriously!? Where?!"

"Go pack, we'll be gone for a week." Jimin winked at her.

"But... I have questions..." she stammered

"No, go pack. One week." Yoongi said calmly but with a smile on his face.

"Son of a bitch!" She yelled and laughed, running back across to her apartment to shower and throw some stuff into a bag. The guys just smiled at her excitement and got up to go get ready themselves, equally as excited for a break and to take her out.

As she ran into her room there was a big box on her bed with a bow on it. She knew it was from either Jimin or Hobi, they both loved to buy her clothes. She had long stopped fighting them when they would buy her things. They loved doing it and she had to admit, they had really good taste.

After her shower, she opened the box and found everything from bikinis, to nicer outfits. She loved that they knew her style. She grabbed a bag and tossed them all in plus a few of her favorite easy outfits. They wouldn't tell her what to pack, so she just took it all and she would look at it all in detail later. She slipped on some black skinny jeans, her favorite red flats, a black tight tank, and a gray off-the-shoulder oversized top.

She heard a knock at her door and when she opened it she found them all waiting for her. They all had showered and were dressed in a range of Yoongi in all black to Hobi in shorts and flip flops, each with a bag. She was beaming at them as Tae grabbed her bag from her and Namjoon took her hand. "Ready?" he smiled.

"Yes!" she said enthusiastically as he walked her out and Hobi closed the door to her apartment.

The elevator opened and Su and Pak were waiting there with two cars for them. "Have fun," Su said with a big smile. "We'll see you guys later this week."

"Thanks, see you soon." Namjoon smiled as he helped her into the car. Yoongi jumped in the driver seat with Jin, Namjoon, and Ami in one car and Tae, Jimin, Jungkook, and Hobi in the other.

"Aren't they coming with us?" Ami asked as she put on her seat belt, she was surprised as they were usually attached at the hip to the boys.

"They are coming to meet up with us later this week. It's just us for a while." Jin smiled at her.

"Are you guys going to tell me where we are going, or do I have to wait?" She felt like a kid on Christmas with anticipation, almost bouncing in her seat. "I don't know...." Jin was dragging it out.

"JIN!" She laughed and whacked him at the same time.

"Ok!" He turned around and looked at her with a smile from the front seat, "We rented a house up in the mountains for a week. It's only about an hour or so away. It's just outside a little town that has great food."

Ami just sat back and smiled at Namjoon, "It sounds perfect."

"Let's go!" Jin yelled as Yoongi turned on some music and they followed Tae's car out of the garage.

About an hour later they were pulling through the gates of a beautiful home. "This place is huge." they heard her say quietly from the back seat. The house looked like something out of a magazine. A large front entrance with huge doors opened up to a big open concept living room, gourmet kitchen, and 12-person dining room table. When you walked in you could see straight back into the backyard. Floor-to-ceiling windows revealed a large pool and hot tub, a huge stone fireplace as well along with an outdoor kitchen.