Chapter 50

It was early in the morning when Ami came back. She quietly opened the door to the boy's apartment and crept into Namjoon's room. She was surprised to see all the boys, passed out on the bed with each other, and around the room.

She giggled as she slid in next to Namjoon, he looked over with a half-asleep look, "Oh... you're back..." and hugged her tightly. "Hey honey," she whispered.

He grabbed her and rolled her body over his, so she was more in the middle of the bed. Yoongi was sleeping on his other side and woke up to the movement. He looked over and saw she was next to him, reached over, and pulled himself so he was spooning her.

"Now I can sleep," he murmured and fell into a deep sleep.

Ami was looking at Namjoon, while he was giving her a happy, tired smile. "Looks like you guys had fun last night," she whispered.

"No, it wasn't, because you weren't here," he said, brushing the hair back from her face. She closed her eyes and they all fell back into a slumber.

Ami woke up to Jimin tackling her while she slept. "You're back!" He was laying on top of her, hugging her.

"Jimin... you are crushing me..." she was laughing and struggling at the same time. Yoongi pulled and Namjoon pushed Jimin off her and he wiggled between Yoongi and her.

Ami rolled over and looked at him with a smile, "Hi Jimin." He kissed her forehead, and then her cheeks. "Hey, darling." Ami let out a big sigh, and she wrapped her arms around him, she was so happy to be back with them all. With her arms around Jimin, Yoongi took her hands in his and fell back asleep.

Eventually, everyone got up and headed out, but Ami stayed in bed with Namjoon.

"You look tired," she said to him, with a little smile.

"Well, they gave me lots of options to consider for your punishment last night," he said as he pulled her in to hold her.

"They 'gave' you options? What are they?" she giggled.

"Shut it." he said, kissing her head "You'll find out another time. Mr. Su is going to come over today, hopefully, he will have some more answers. I hope you were wrong about everything though."

"Me too." she sighed, thinking about everything the night before.

Mr. Su knocked on the door around 1 pm, he and a pile of notes with him and he sat them down on the table. Everyone came and sat down, Ami was the last to join them, setting her hot coffee down on the table in front of her.

"So you aren't totally off base," he said, looking over at her. Ami started to nervously bite her lip.

"Her friend did get a job at JYP, and Park is his uncle. He does some light security stuff for them, nothing that warrants a company car by any means." He looked around the room. "So after putting some feelers out there, it appears they suspect they know your identity, but want proof. My guess is they were watching your reaction when you met Mr. Park. It worked in your favor that you honestly didn't know who he was at the time because your reactions were genuine. As for their "open mic night", that place has never had one before."

"Assholes," Ami muttered under her breath, shaking her head.

"The good news from all this is, it doesn't appear she was followed. If they did want to know where you lived, they were banking on your friend driving you home." He smiled at them.

"Well, that's good," Namjoon said, kissing her head.

"Why though, why go through all the trouble?" Ami asked, getting more annoyed as she thought about it.