Chapter 24

The next morning, Ami woke up with him still by her side holding her. She felt happy, really happy as she watched him sleep. She touched his face and he woke up to her smile.

"Good morning, how are you feeling today?" He said smiling at her while he kissed her forehead.

"Wonderful, considering everything." She replied with a little wince as she tried to move and adjust her position. He helped her shift, and then returned to holding her hand.

"I have a question." She said getting settled again.

"What's that?" He smiled at her.

"How do you think the guys are going to feel when they find this out?" She asked while holding her hand up that was intertwined with his.

"Mmmm.. like I said last night," he paused and kissed her, "they know how I have felt about you for a long time. They all love you and were hoping we would find each other. They just wanted the final decision to be yours in the end. They didn't want me doing something stupid to push you away from the group or make you uncomfortable." He smiled at her. "Can you imagine the shit I would have to deal with from Jimin and Jungkook if I did something to push you away?"

She chuckled, "Um, yeah, no... I would not want to be on the receiving end of that endless torment."

"But, there is something else you need to know. The last few weeks the guys have been discussing your living arrangements." He was running his fingers around hers.

"Oh?" She said, confused. "What do you mean?"

"We have been talking about how to get you to move in here with us, or at least into our building." He said matter-of-factly as he ran his hand up and down her arm.

"What?" She said surprised. "Who wants me to do that?"

"I think Yoongi brought it up first a few weeks ago. Everyone agrees and prefers you to be at the VERY least in the same building as us." He said as he stroked her face calmly.

"WHY?!" She looked at him in shock and couldn't believe they were even discussing this. "Wait, what did you say to all this?"

"I didn't say anything." He said calmly. "Seriously? Wait, I'm confused," she said, looking directly at him.

"I had to leave my feelings and opinions out of this decision. I'm biased, I wanted you to move in with me months ago. What the group wanted and was going to be comfortable with needed to come from them without my opinion. That is the only way everyone would be comfortable and 100% onboard with whatever they approached you with in the future." He ran his hand down from her face down her arm to her hand. "You may not know this, but we are a pretty tight package deal." he winked at her.

She was just looking at him with her mouth open, stunned.

"I can tell you this, after yesterday's event, they are probably talking about this right now. Baby, you can't go back home, you know this, right? They aren't going to let you." He looked at her gently, stroking her arm.

"I hadn't really had time to think about it." She said quietly.

"Let me ask you this, where do you feel the most comfortable and safe? That is where I need you to be." He asked her while he kissed her hand.

Ami thought about it for a while, "If I didn't want to go back there...what would my options be?"

He smiled, "Well, we could find you a new place, somewhere nearby. We could move you into one of the apartments here in the building. Personally, if it was ONLY up to me, I would want you here with me." He smiled at her, "But, that also comes with some complications. One, you need your own space, I know this. Also, living with 7 boys might not be what you want in your life. Sometimes it's too much for me.".