Chapter 33

The next morning Ami woke up in Namjoon's bed. She was exhausted from the night before, all her muscles hurt but she felt really good. She lay there, thinking about everything from the night before.

She knew they all had a special relationship with each other, but she wasn't 100% sure how much was just general flirting, and how much was physical. It made sense to her though. She had never had a night like that, and hoped it didn't ruin anything with them all, and that they might want to play with her again someday.

She was going to have to pay Yoongi back for what he did to her, she smiled to herself. Kookie, she was going to have to prepare for him. While Yoongi was controlled, Kook could see going too far if he wasn't careful.

Ami went to get out of bed so she could take a shower. Someone put a robe next to the bed and she put it on before she stood up. She felt so exhausted, like every ounce of energy was sucked out of her. She hadn't had a lot of food the night before and she felt a little lightheaded.

"Joon?" she called out, but he didn't come.

Ami made her way to the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water felt so good against her skin.  She soaped her body, rinsed off, and climbed back out of the shower, putting her robe back on.

"Clothes",  she muttered. She was searching through his drawers but suddenly felt the room spin, she got down on her hands and knees and waited for it to pass. Her arms were shaking as they were trying to keep her up, she needed to lay back down but didn't know if she could make it to the bed. She heard someone walking down the hall and called out, "J-j-jooon..".

Jimin was walking down the hall when he heard her call from the room, but she didn't sound right. He opened the door and saw her on the floor, she was shaking and her head was down. He knelt next to her rubbing her back, "Hey, what's going on? Are you OK?"

"I need to get back to bed..." Ami said weakly as she finally rested her head on her hands, she didn't have the strength to hold herself up anymore.

"KIM NAMJOOOON!" he frantically yelled as he was pulling her wet hair back out of her face.

Suddenly she heard the sounds of footsteps running into the room, along with a myriad of swear words.

"Ami, did you fall? Are you hurt?" someone was asking her.

"I.. just... need to eat.." she said. Someone picked her up and took her out to the kitchen and sat her down on their lap. She could hear people scrambling around getting food out of the fridge.

"Hey honey, can you drink this juice for me? Your blood sugar is probably low." Ami opened her eyes and Yoongi was talking to her. He looked concerned but was trying to stay calm. She looked up and she was sitting on Jungkook's lap, he had carried her into the kitchen. She picked up the juice but she was shaking so much it was going to spill. "Get her a straw," Jin said as he grabbed the glass from her, he was rubbing her back. Someone handed over a straw, and Yoongi put it up to her lips, "Just sip it, don't drink too fast."

"Thank you," she said and put her head back down on Kook's shoulder and closed her eyes. She could hear his heart racing. The juice tasted good, but now her empty stomach was begging for more, almost to the point of being nauseous.

Namjoon brought over some food and sat down next to her, "Hey babe, can you eat something for me? You will feel so much better after you do." He gave her small bites of food as she rested on Kook's shoulder. She could feel someone pulling her hair back in a quick braid for her to keep it out of her face.

After 15 minutes or so she started to feel better as the color came back to her face. Jungkook stood up and sat her down on the chair, and someone put a blanket over her shoulders as Namjoon helped her eat more. "Thank you," She gave him a small smile as she continued to eat.

"Babe, what happened? You were so white when Jimin found you." Namjoon was rubbing her back as they all watched her continue to improve.

"I don't think I ate or drank anything last night after..." she said, looking around the room, they were all there. She knew they were all going to have to have a conversation later today about what took place last night but now wasn't the time.

"Well, that's an easy thing to fix," Tae said with a smile.

Namjoon smiled at her, "why don't I take you next door to get changed and rest, and then we can come back in a bit, OK?"

"I would like that.." He helped her up and they went over across the hall so she could change and relax.

"Well, that was fucking scary," Yoongi said, looking at the other guys after she left.

"New rule," Jungkook said firmly. "If we ever are lucky enough to have another night like last night with her, she has to eat and drink before she goes to sleep."

They all agreed.