Chapter 65

18 and Older Chapter, Enjoy!

They ran across the hall and he followed her into her bedroom. She pulled another dress out of the closet. It was much shorter than the one she had on and strapless. It was black and full of sequence, but feathers again around the bottom of the dress.

Jin's eyes popped out of his head when he saw it. "Shit."

She smiled at him. "I liked them both, but this one had better shape and flow for standing in a spotlight. I didn't want the focus to be on just legs, or boobs." she laughed at him.

She walked over, and turned around, "Can you please unzip me?" she asked quietly.

Jin leaned down and gently kissed her neck. "You smell so nice." He murmured. He slowly unzipped her dress, and he could see what she was wearing underneath. It was a strapless lace corset and black lace panties. "OOhh.." he moaned as he helped her take it off so it didn't just land on the floor.

"You, look incredible," he whispered to her as he ran his finger down her back. "Thank you," she replied. "How am I not supposed to throw you on the bed right now with you dressed like this? It's taking all my willpower." Jin was saying, she could hear him taking deep breaths as he ran his hands down her side.

"It's taking all mine as well." She whispered to him.

He carefully took the other dress off the hanger and helped her step into it. She pulled it up, holding it while he zipped her into it. She turned around, "What do you think?"

"Shoes. You need the shoes with this one," he said as he looked for them. He came out with silver sequined heels and helped her put them on. He stood back and looked at her. The feathers on the bottom of the dress hit right at her high thigh. She was right, it was too much for the award show, but it was perfect for tonight.

He came up to her and kissed her gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt his lips press harder into hers. She could feel a shiver go through her body as he pulled away, "Let's go show them, oh, and I get to take this one off again too." He smiled at her as he dragged his fingers across her collarbone.

"Always." She said breathlessly.

Jin walked her back across the hall and was met with an audible gasp when she entered. She was all legs walking in with those shoes on. She looked around and was met with stares and jaws hitting the floor.

"It was just too short for the show," she said. "I didn't want people to just talk about my legs."

"OH, no, you can only wear that in the apartment." Namjoon smiled, "And for us. That is, fucking hot."

Ami smiled and bit her lip nervously. Namjoon walked up to her, using his thumb to take her lip out from between her teeth.

"Don't bite these perfect lips," he whispered, as he leaned in and kissed her. She closed her eyes and followed his lead. He could feel she was perfectly relaxed with him.

"Do you need anything?" He asked her, "No, thank you." She smiled in reply.

"Where did you find these dresses?" Hobi asked her, as he walked over to admire her in it.

"There was a little shop in the city. I saw them online and I had one of the girls in my detail go pick them up and bring them back for me. I need to return this one." she said.

"No. Absolutely not. You need to keep this one." He said firmly to her.

"Well apparently I'm not wearing it outside the building, and it's too expensive to keep." She laughed at him.