Chapter 35

18 and Over Chapter, Enjoy!

They all talked a bit more, then Namjoon decided to tease her.

"You know, she asked me if we had a schedule on how we choose our evenings," he smirked, watching the amusement cross all their faces. 

She kicked him under the blanket. "Jesus Joon." 

"Do you want a schedule, kitten, or do you want us to surprise you?" Tae sat forward with his elbows on his knees and hands folded together, the tone in his voice sent electricity through the air. Everyone felt it, Ami looked over at him and settled in with his gaze, and paused.

"You know... I guess I could always just walk through the apartment in a crop top and panties if I was in the mood... unless someone has another option for clothes they would prefer to see on...or off me," she replied. She shifted her foot under the blanket to rest it right on Namjoon, she could feel it start to pulse under the arch of her foot.

Namjoon's eyes got big, met eyes with Hobi, and then looked over at Ami, 'oh shit' he thought.

"Jesus... Fuck .. me.." Tae said slowly to her reply. He slowly sat back in his chair. There was a collective groan, shift, or sigh throughout the room. They were all imagining her. She looked around and she could see the hunger was back in everyone's eyes. She could only imagine how uncomfortable they were becoming in their chairs, and she loved it.

"Joon. You started this." Yoongi said in a tone he had heard before.

"Tae called her kitten and asked her if she wanted an orgy schedule! How is it my fault?" he sounded exasperated.

"Can I please finish it?" Jungkook stammered from across the room. 

She was fucking with them and they were about to unravel.

"I have some clothes, can I dress you?" she heard Jimin say. "You do?" Ami said as she looked over at Joon.

"Ohhhhh, please let Jimin dress her Joon." Jin moaned through his breath.

"Babe." He turned to her, "Today may not be like last night, everyone was really respectful yesterday because it was everyone's first time with you and you with us. Also, after how you woke up this morning, I worry about that." She crawled over, pulled her sundress up a little, and straddled his lap, facing him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She could hear someone suck in a breath.

"You know, last night I was on round three by the time I joined them," She whispered in his ear, for just him to hear. "I was really respectful too. I wouldn't mind a real round with you... and them. But, if you aren't in the mood, we can go back to my place, because I don't think we will be able to stay here"

Everyone was watching Namjoon's face while she was talking to him. When she was whispering in his ear, they watched his eyes roll back in his head as he bit his bottom lip. They all knew that look from him, and it was all going downhill. Yoongi was watching her intently, she played dirty, and he loved it.

Namjoon took a deep breath in, "Jimin...can you control yourself until you bring her back?"

He just flashed a big smile as he stood up and helped her off Namjoon, leading her to his room to get changed. He didn't close the door all the way, leaving it open a crack, and pulled her right into his closet. "Who do you want to fuck with?" He asked her with a devilish smile.

"What do you mean?" She laughed. They could hear the music turn on in the living room.

Jimin ran his hand down her arm, "Listen, we all know what each other's kinks are, if there is someone you want to focus on, I'll dress you appropriately."