Chapter 31

18 and Over Chapter, Enjoy!

"Ami, what are you doing tonight?" Jungkook sat down next to her on the couch. "Mmmm, nothing planned, what's up?"

"Come over tonight, we can celebrate your album." he flashed his cute smile at her.

"Didn't we do that a few weeks ago?"

"Ahh, that was for it coming out...but we need to celebrate how good it's doing."

Ami laughed at him, "Listen. My liver is still recovering, but I will come to your living room concert if you need an audience."

"Don't encourage him, he doesn't need an audience!" Jin yelled from the other room.

"Oh, I don't know, I think Kook likes an audience," she said with a smirk.

"Always." he winked back at her.

Later that evening they were all piled in the living room, everyone was drinking and having fun.

While she was singing, Hobi came up behind her and started dancing with her. She felt so comfortable with them all but liked feeling like she was putting on a show for Namjoon. She liked him watching her from across the room and would make eye contact with him while she danced. As she danced with different people throughout the night, she could tell he was getting more turned on. She loved teasing him.

It was late and Namjoon couldn't take watching her anymore, he picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder, smacked her ass, and took her to his room. Ami giggled as she hauled her off down the hall.

He set her on the bed, then walked over and locked the door. "I hope that lock is a strong one." She baited him. "Do you think you are going to need saving tonight?" He turned and looked at her for a moment before he took off his shirt, then walked over to her. Ami giggled again and scooted back across the bed, but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back over to him. She was wearing a skirt, so when he pulled her across the bed, it naturally rode up over her hips. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked with a smile. She gasped when she felt how strong he was being with her. He was usually so gentle, but she didn't think tonight was going to be like that. "Well, that was convenient." he slowly ran his fingers up her legs to her underwear, gently running his fingers under the edge of her underwear, right between her legs." She would not back down from a fight, but tonight she knew she wasn't going to win.

"Mmmmmmm. Joonie..." Ami closed her eyes, she was going to have to try a different tactic with him tonight.

"I see you are already wet for me. " He was climbing on the bed, straddling her slowly, leaning over her, and started kissing her neck.

"Ohhh, fuck." she murmured between breaths. He was taking his time with her, she was in trouble tonight.

"You know." He said between kisses, "It was hard to watch you dance with other men tonight."

"You didn't like watching me dance?" She asked in an innocent tone, trying to keep her breath even.

"Oh, I love watching you dance, it was just hard because I wanted you all to myself." He moved to lift her shirt and kissed her stomach. "They all wanted to dance with you because you are so fucking hot. How you move does things to people."

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh..." she let out a moan as he was moving down her body.

"Oh baby, I want to make you scream tonight, but you have to be quiet... Do you understand?" He said slowly at her, watching her move to his touch.

"But, how... you... oh..." she was having trouble forming sentences. The sensations that were rippling through her body as he touched and kissed her made her shudder.