Chapter 88

18 and older chapter, enjoy!

The boys all stumbled over each other as they ran into the house and split up running in all directions. Ami hadn't been through the house yet and had run upstairs to try and find a spot to hide.

"Aaaaammmii!!! Come out!" she heard Jungkook call.

She could hear them running and calling her as she tried to be quiet as she crept around, trying to stay out of their line of sight. Running down a hall she ducked into a closet and put her hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet from laughing.

Suddenly she heard Tae call out, "She has to be up here somewhere!"

Ami bit down on her lip, just waiting for the door to open, the anticipation was growing for everyone, they were closing in. She could see the shadows of their feet running back and forth when one stopped at the door and then she saw the knob turn and the door open.

"There you are!" Jin grinned as the rest of them could hear her laugh as he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder, taking her down the hall to the master bedroom of the house. She looked up as they headed down the hall to the rest of them smiling and stripping off what clothes they had left off and just letting them drop in the hall as they followed them. "Oh shit." they heard her giggling.

"Is this what we are doing our entire vacation?" She looked up at Jin as he set her down on the bed.

"As much as you want." Jin smiled at her, leaning over her and pressing his lips into hers as he crawled on top of her. Ami reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck as he slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her up and sliding her back as he crawled up farther onto the bed, setting her down gently.

While Jin was kissing her he gently pulled off her underwear, tossing them across the room. "Thanks for not ripping them." She said as he moved down, kissing his way down her front. "They're heathens," he said between his kisses. She looked over at the rest of them and mouthed, "heathens" at them with a smirk. They were all watching her with looks that they were ready to pounce on her, but Jin found her, he was hers for the moment.

She felt someone climb on the bed and sit behind her. Jin pulled her up and leaned her up against them. Putting their legs on either side of her they scooted up so they were sitting right up behind her. She could feel their excitement being pressed into her back and they wrapped their arms around her waist, placing one hand down right between her legs as the other hand started massaging her breast and playing with them.

"Kitten," Tae whispered in her ear. They watched her body melt with his touch.

"Yes?" she moaned, closing her eyes and leaning her head back as he started slowly rubbing between her legs.

"Yes, what?" She heard him ask. There was a low chuckle she heard from the group. They saw her smile and say, "Damn it." She knew exactly what he wanted her to say. She had found out a while ago the 'punishment ideas' they gave Joon to give her before they were all together, and then turned them around on them. She had already teased Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi with their suggestions. Hobi had been rewarded with his by spilling the details of the others. She had not found the right opportunity though, for Tae and Jimin's.  Now, it looked like she would have to play along.

"No. Kitten. Try again." Tae said low in her ear as he looked up at the rest of them. They were all hard, slowly touching themselves, anticipating what was coming.

"Sorry...Sir." they heard her say. She could hear an audible groan with her words to him. Namjoon didn't realize how much he loved to hear that word from her like this.