Chapter 98

Ami woke up to the morning sun streaming through the windows. She looked to see who had crawled into bed with her last night, it was always someone new in the morning. The bed couldn't comfortably fit all of them, so during the week, everyone took turns rotating in. Sometimes they would switch halfway through the night without her knowing.

This morning she found Jin and Hobi with her. They were still asleep and she didn't want to wake them up yet. Even though they were leaving tomorrow, it felt like the last real day of vacation today because Su and Pak were coming to join them that evening, and they all would have to be on their best behavior with each other.

After a little while, she couldn't wait for them to wake up any longer. Both boys were laying on their backs, sleeping on either side of her. She decided to give them a very special wake-up call. Sliding her arms under the covers she reached over and started trailing both hands over their shorts, or where Hobi's shorts would be.

"Mmmmm..." she heard Hobi start to wake as he as well started to instantly get hard.

Jin didn't move at first, but he was moving in different ways. Ami just smiled as they both woke up and laughed when they realized what was happening.

"What a wonderful way to wake up.." Jin groaned as he pulled his shorts down, releasing his already morning wood. He tried to reach over and touch her, "No touching." she whispered to him. "Oohhh..damn." he smiled, keeping his hands to himself and enjoying her touch on him.

Hobi on the other hand was already naked, he loved to sleep that way regardless of anything happening. "Put your hands above your head," she said to him, and he obeyed. She knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself if they were near her.

Ami was matching her strokes with each hand, taking note of how each reacted to her movements. They both loved their tips being played with and groaned when she grabbed them at their base, then slowly stroked them to the tip and back. Their groans in stereo were a turn-on for her as well.

"Do you both want to cum together?" she asked as she toyed with them, switching between lightly touching them, then giving firm strokes, making them jump at the switching.

"I want to touch you..." Jin moaned, his hips starting to move with her strokes.

"No, no touching." she teased.

"What if we just grab you?" Hobi asked, looking longingly over at her as he as well started to get harder with her constant strokes.

"That's touching, and that is not allowed," she said with a quick squeeze and twist of her hand, making them both jump and moan at the same time.

"Why.. can't I..." Jin begged, closing his eyes, growing larger to where her hand almost couldn't reach around his girth.

"Because I said so," she said quietly. "You both feel so close, are you close?" she sped up her strokes, making them long and taking care to circle the tip with each stroke.

"Yes!" they both gasped at the same time.

"Sooo close, and so hard. Are you ready, do you want it?" She loved toying with them and ran her fingertips up and down, she could tell they were about ready.

"Please... " Jin grabbed a pillow while Hobi was grabbing the sheets to keep him from touching her.

"OK, boys, you have my permissi..." and before she could finish her sentence she could feel them both spilling themselves everywhere as their bodies relaxed with little jerks. They both moaned, Jin put his hands over his face while Hobi looked over at her with a sweaty smile.

Ami just grinned at him, "Morning." she said as she leaned over and gave Hobi a little kiss. Then she turned to Jin who looked like was still trying to focus. "Morning." she leaned over kissing his cheek.