Chapter 55

18 and older, enjoy!

Three days later they were landing back in Korea. Ami needed an extra day in the hospital but she was stable enough to leave. After the long flight, they all helped her back to the apartment and placed her in Namjoon's bed, where she slept for 10 hours. The trip had taken a lot out of her.

Whenever she woke up one or two people were with her. Usually curled up carefully next to her, holding her while she slept, or keeping her company when she was awake. They were not going to leave her alone until she was strong enough and they were happy with her recovery.

After a few days of what felt like straight sleeping, Ami started to want to get up and move a little more. Her arm was feeling better and while her ribs were sore, they were starting to mend. "Jimin, can you please help me to the kitchen? I think I need to move," she said to him.

"Are you ready?" He smiled at her. He was happy she was feeling better and that she wanted to start moving more. He loved spending time with her though and talking with her. Besides Namjoon, he had spent the most time with her while she recovered.

"I think so." She gave him her hand, and he helped her sit up and then stand. They slowly made their way to the kitchen.

"Hey, Joon," she said as she came around the corner with Jimin helping her. She was moving slowly, but she was moving and that made him happy.

"Hey, come sit, let me get you some food." He moved quickly to her, giving her a long kiss before he went back to the kitchen. Everyone had been so good to her she didn't know how to repay them.

***

About a week later Mr. Su came to visit her while the guys were out. She was glad to see him as he joined her on the couch to check in with her. "How are you feeling? You are looking better." he smiled at her.

"I'm feeling better every day, thanks. They guys are making sure I'm not doing too much, as you can imagine. Hey, can I ask your professional opinion about something? I've been thinking a lot over the last few weeks, and needed an unbiased opinion."

"Sure. What's up." He said leaning back into his chair.

She started slowly, "I feel... like I cause a lot of trouble. I feel like somehow, I put myself in situations that stress them and everyone out. I've been running things over in my mind, and I want your opinion of what I should have done differently."

"OK, what are you worried about? Let's talk." He wondered which instance she had been wondering about, admittedly there had been a few.

"The fan that broke in..." she started.

"Our security problem was absolutely not your fault. The fact you handled it the way you did gave her the best outcome." He spoke quickly.

"My co-worker..."

"He was going to do what he was going to do. You called for help the second something was off, not after he did what he did. You were on top of it before anyone else was."

"When I went out to dinner with my friends..."

"You trusted what she said she gave you, there was no reason not to trust her. I'm glad you had the thought to have him call me, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

"The Seoul show..."

"Again, bad luck with that fan. She didn't know who you were or your connection with them. You helped them and us by finding out what you did and sharing that."