Chapter 89

18 and over, enjoy!

Ami and Yoongi took a long shower together, and when they came out she found that someone had put her bag on the bed. "This is your room." Yoongi smiled as he kissed her, "See you downstairs." Yoongi left to go find his bag, for all he knew it was still down by the front door where he dropped it hours ago.

"See you in a bit." she smiled as he left.

She had been so excited about the surprise vacation, that packing had been a blur. She started to unpack to see what she actually brought for the week.

"Oh shit." she started looking through all the pockets of the bag and the clothes she still needed to hang up. Ami stood there dumbfounded for a moment, "I didn't pack any underwear." She only had the pair she wore there that morning. "I have three bikinis and NO underwear!" she sort of laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Oh well.." she muttered as she slipped on a black bikini and tossed a skirt and shirt over top and headed down to find something to eat.

By the time she got downstairs, Jin had put some food together and set it out for people to snack on. Everyone was in various states of eating or lounging throughout the house. The idea of being on vacation was starting to set in as they all started to unwind from their busy lives. Jin walked over and gave her a sweet kiss, "I made you food."

"Thank you," she said between kisses.

"Are you planning on going back to the pool?" Hobi asked, he could see her bikini top strings tied around her neck.

"No..apparently in my rush to pack this morning, I forgot to pack any underwear," she said as she bit into an apple.

Jungkook sat up from laying on the couch. "You don't have any underwear?" She turned and looked at him and smiled, "No, Kook. I don't have any underwear to wear this...entire...week." She watched him slowly lay back down with a groan.

She turned back around and winked at Jin, "Well, I mean I have what I wore today. I'll just wash them. It will be fine." She felt Namjoon come up behind her and wrap his arms around her and kiss her. "We could ask Su or Pak to go in and grab some for you."

She turned around and looked in horror, "NO! I work with them, how awkward would that be! 'Hey male co-workers, please go in my room and bring me some panties. Just the black lace ones will do, see you at work on Monday!' Jesus!" She just laughed. "I would rather wash mine every day, or buy new ones in town."

Jungkook called from the couch, "or just go without for the week."

Ami looked at Namjoon but pointed over at Kook, "or, I can just not wear any for the week. Brilliant! Thanks, Kook!" She just shook her head and laughed. "I swear."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Hobi just laughed as she gave him a look.

After lunch Ami was wandering around, looking through the house. There were 6 large bedrooms upstairs along with the master bedroom. Every bedroom had big bathrooms attached to them. Downstairs along with the kitchen, living room, and large table was a full pantry, laundry room, a media room, and an attached large garage where the guys had parked the cars.

She walked out the back door of the garage and found a path to the guest house she hadn't noticed earlier. It was a cute little mountain cottage tucked away to the side. The mountains were beautiful and peaceful compared to the city. The air felt so clean and the sounds of a creek back behind the property were so calming.

As she walked back to the main house she saw Hobi looking for her. "There you are." he smiled as she was walking back up to him. "Where did you wander off too?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her while kissing her nose.