Chapter 74

This chapter has a Spotify playlist associated with it.

There is a link below in the story, or Cut and Paste the link in a new browser tab. You will be instructed when to play it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7zXfJ662HvrYfNujfr1CaF

These songs give you an idea of what Ami's sound is, just use your imagination. :) Enjoy!

The next day Ami was getting ready for her meeting at her other apartment. She was feeling good, but nervous about what to expect. Namjoon and Yoongi talked to her that morning reminding her it was just a meeting and that they liked her enough to want to meet her. Not to overthink and just go in and be herself.

She put her sunglasses and mask on and met the car downstairs and the driver took her to Hybe.

"Hello, I have a meeting with Director Park," she told the front desk. The girl at the front desk looked up at her and told her to go to the 12th floor. Ami walked over and hit the button for the elevator. "Here we go," she told herself at the doors closed behind her.

The 12th floor of the building was where the executive offices were. Ami was happy she kept her sunglasses on so people couldn't see the 'oh shit' look she had when the doors opened to the 12th floor. She quickly pulled herself together and went to the front desk, "Hello I'm Suki, I have an appointment with Director Park." The girl at the desk looked up, her eyes were huge. "Just a moment please." The girl picked up the phone and told the person on the other end she was there, and about 10 seconds later someone was coming to greet her.

"Hello! Welcome! I'm Director Park, thank you for coming in, please come with me."

"Thank you, nice to meet you too." She replied and followed the eager man through the doors into his office. When Ami walked into the office she was met by 3 other men. Director Park did the introductions.

"Suki, please let me introduce you to Director Chi, Director, Ko, and Director Han." All three men bowed and came over to shake her hand. Ami returned the bow and met them for a handshake.

"It's so nice to meet you, thank you for coming on short notice. I hope it wasn't an inconvenience." Director Ko smiled at her.

"Not at all, she replied. I hope you don't find it rude that I keep my glasses and mask on for this meeting though. I hope you all understand." She smiled at them, even though they couldn't see it.

"Absolutely, we understand." Another director said, please have a seat. There were two more empty seats at the table, "Ah, we are expecting two more people, here they are now." Ami heard the door open and turned to look to see one more Director walking in, and Mr. Su.

"Suki, this is Director Mun and one of the best in our security department, Mr. Su." Ami stood up and bowed to both men. "Hello," she said to them. She could see by the fleeting look on Su's face he wasn't expecting to see her there. He bowed to her and when he sat down he folded his hands in front of him, a sign that everything was OK. Su had set up a lot of hand signals for his team, working in a loud stadium they needed visuals sometimes to get messages quickly across longer distances when the volume of the arena was too loud to use the walkie-talkies.

Ami settled back in and turned to look at Director Park, "What can I do for you gentlemen?" She asked them.

"Suki, we were impressed with your interview a couple of days ago. We wanted to meet you in person and talk more about your music." Director Park started. "You are a different kind of artist that we haven't thought about working with before."

"Really? There are so many incredible independent artists out there, I can't believe I'm that unique," she said, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh there are some great ones out there, but our company so far has only worked in the KPop field." Director Chi added. "We are considering branching into other kinds of music genres."