Chapter 2

I was just sitting in my room, texting my friends. And then I suddenly got a video chat request on my laptop from my dad, I immediately grabbed my laptop and sat down on my bed.

I quickly pressed 'accept', and I saw my father appear in a plane, looking very tired.

"Hey Skyla, I'm coming home!" he said happily and I quickly put the volume up because I couldn't hear him very well.

"That's amazing, but why? I thought you would be gone longer." I asked as I grabbed my headphones, plugged it into my computer and put it on my head.

"I have a big suprise for you, and I'm bringing a friend to tell you." he said while he gave me a mysterious smile. What is going on...

"C'mon, you know I get way too curious if you don't tell me." I said teasingsly with the puppy eyes with the pouty lip. He can never resist that.

"I'll be home in two hours, and pack your bags. Because were leaving tomorrow morning, it has something to do with the suprise." Lee said with a wink. Okay, now this is getting out of hand. I can't handle my curiosity anymore.

"That's amazing, I'm already excited!" I said as I happily clapped my hands.

"Is it okay if I leave now?" he asked and almost wanted to press the 'off' button. My eyes quickly widened.

"Wait! I heard some really exciting news. Peter Jackson is making the Hobbit movie! There's going to be a freaking Hobbit movie, I'm so freaking excited!" I exclaimed happily and he smiled at my excitment.

"That's amazing, but my plane is landing now. Goodbye sweetheart!" he said and I quickly waved at him

"Bye daddy!" I said before closing my laptop.

I walked to my closet, grabbed my suitcase and put it on my bed. I looked to my closet, I had no idea what I should bring... Hell, I don't even know where I'm going. Should I pack winter clothing or shorts?! God dad, this is why I hate suprises!

"Skyla, your father asked me to help you packing your bags!" Eliza yelled after she knocked on the door. Yaahs! At least someone helps me!

"Okay, you can come in!" I yelled at the door and she immediately came in.

"I really don't know what to bring!" I sighed as I layed down on my bed. Staring at the ceiling.

"I'll do it for you, there are fresh cookies in the oven you can have some." she said and she pushed me out of the door. Sometimes I think she hates me for being a messy teen.

I walked downstairs, grabbed some cookies and layed down on the couch. What to do? Way too bored...

I grabbed my phone again and  started to go on tumblr. I searched for 'Lee Pace' just so I could look at how many girls have been fangirling over him. It's weird when girls my age think my dad is hot. I know he isn't ugly, but he's just not hot. And he's not planning to get married to a fan anytime soon.

I never notice how fast time is going when I'm on tumblr, because it felt like I'd been on there for five minutes when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door, and I first saw my father. I immediately gave him a big hug, because I haven't seen him in three months. Three months is way too long, especially because hr is my only parent.

"I've missed you so bad." I said and he kissed the back of my head as he tightened his grip on me.

"I've missed you too, sweetheart!" he smiled, looking down at me. That happens every time he looks at me. I am extremely tiny compared to him.

I then noticed who was with him, and I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"Peter Jackson?" I asked as I took a closer look at him. He just nodded and he streched his arms out towards me.

"Yes, and you're even prettier than Lee told me." he said jokingly, he gave me a small hug. Hugging him was way easier than hugging Lee.

"Thank you, but what is the suprise?" I asked as I let them both in and closed the door behind them.

"I'm getting a part in the new Hobbit movie, and you're coming with me to New-Zealand." my father said as he sat down on my couch. I had more than a million funny insults going through my mind.

"Who are you playing? Gollum?" I asked jokingly as I sat down next to him.

"Really funny!" he replied and he put one arm around me. I love having his arm around me, it makes me feel very safe and close to Lee.

Then Peter also sat down on our couch, and grabbed his laptop and started typing something.

"Actually, your father is playing Thranduil, the elven king." Peter said still looking at his screen. I raised my eyebrows. He? An elven king?

"That's amazing, who will play my brother?" I asked jokingly because I knew that he would have someone playing his elven son. If there's someone that clearly knows their Tolkien trivia in this house it'd be me.

"Orlando Bloom, and would you like to get a part too?" Peter asked. Was he serious? Is he serious? He can't be serious.

"But there aren't any girl parts in the Hobbit right?" I asked confused. He just smiled, what is he meaning with that smile?

"In the movie, Thranduil will have a son and daughter. And would you like to play that daughter?" my dad asked as he walked to the fridge and got himself a can with soda. My mind was just blank, what do I say? Do I? Hell yeah I do!

"Of course, that would be amazing!" I squeeled as I hugged my dad again. He seemed happy that his daughter will also play his on-screen daughter.

"We haven't got a name for her, would you like to name her?" Peter asked as he closed his laptop. My mind started to rattle all elvish words I knew, which are quite alot.

"Uhmm, maybe... Eryn, I know that's elvish for forest. And I'm a wood-elf, so it's matching." I said happily and pretty proud of myself. I am proud of my Tolkien trivia.

"Okay, Eryn Greenleaf it is!" Peter said as he took notes on his laptop again.

"This will be your first movie, how do you like your suprise?" My father asked as he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled bright.

"I love it!" I squeeled and I clapped my hands.