Chapter 31

(The picture is Luke)

"Luke, I need to go. I promised my dad to be home early." I said to Luke and stood up from the bench we were sitting on.

"Or just go to my place." he said and roughly grabbed my arm.

"Luke, I wanna go." I said and tried to free myself from his grip.

"You're not going anywhere, girl." he said and pulled me extremely close to him.

"Luke, let me go!" I yelled and I slapped him on his cheek.

"So you're a fiesty one, aren't ya?" he said and pressed himself against me and grabbed my butt.

"Aidan?!" I yelled but I knew he wouldn't come, because this was probably a flashback.

"Who's Aidan? Is that the nickname you're giving me." he wispered extremely close to my ear.

"Aidan?! Help me?!" I exclaimed still trying to push Luke off.

"So you don't want to come with me to my house, little princess." he said sarcastically and I just wanted to run and escape the scene.

"Dad?! Lee?!" I then exclaimed and I knew this wasn't a flashback.

He then roughly pressed his lips to mine, and I kicked him in his manhood and just ran away.

I then woke up screaming, in the bed next to Aidan.

"Skyla?!" Aidan exclaimed and also sat up.

"Aidan!" I exclaimed as I put my arms tight around him.

"Skyla, what's wrong?" Aidan asked suprised and just hugged me back.

"I had a really bad nightmare." I sighed and I hugged him even tighter.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Aidan said and we sat down against the headboard of the bed.

"It was Luke." I said sniffing into his shoulder.

"Calm down, there's no need to cry." he said and he wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"You don't understand." I said and took my arms away from him.

"No, I don't. But nobody will harm you as long as I'm here." Aidan said and put his arm around me.

"Thank you." I said and pulled the covers more up and I snuggled into Aidan's shoulder.

"I love you." he said and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna grab a glass of water." I said and walked out of the bed.

"I can get it for you." he said, stood up and walked away.

"Thank you." I said and climed in the bed again.

I snuggled into the blankets, and I just looked at the shirtless Aidan handing me a glass of water.

"Here you go." he said and climbed in the bed next to me.

"Aidan, I have something to tell you." I said and took a sip of my water.

"What's up." he said and quickly yawned.

Should I tell him to say I really love them, or choose my dad's side.

"Oh, nevermind." I just said and turned away from him.

"Why do you keep doing that?" he asked and sat up straight looking at me.

"Doing what?" I asked but I knew what he meant, I kept saying that I needed to tell him something but then deny it quickly.

"Telling me you have to say something, but then you just decide not to." he said and I sat up facing him again.

"Aidan, it's something complicated. And if I tell you, I'm dissapointing someone else." I said and leaned against him kinda stealing his space.

"You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else." he said pulling me closer to him.

"Oh, okay. Well... So... I...might...havedevelopedsome.... strongfeelingsforyou." I said quickly and then laid down again, trying to not look at him.

"Skyla? Did you just say you love me?" he asked in disbelief but I just closed my eyes hoping he wouldn't talk to me.

"Skyla? Do you love me?" he repeated but I still didn't react.

"I'm asleep, you idiot." I replied with my head pressed into the pillow.

"Goodnight Skyla." he said and laid down with his back towards me and turned off the lights.

I then quickly grabbed Aidan's arm, and snuggled into his chest with my pillow between my legs.

"I love you." Aidan said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I replied softly before falling asleep.

I finally confessed my real feelings!