Chapter 12

"No!" Aidan and I almost screamed together.

"What then?!" Dean asked still shocked.

"We just cuddled on my couch, for only like five minutes. And that's it!" I said and immediately covered my mouth.

"That's not something bad..." Dean said as he looked at Orlando.

"And they almost kissed at their photoshoot." Orlando said as he looked at me.

"Here we go again..." Aidan sighed as he scooted closer to me.

"Why don't I know all this stuff?!" Dean asked himself at loud.

"Because it's not important!" I exclaimed as I felt Aidan's arm on my back.

"It is, but c'mon you guys could make a beautiful couple." Dean said as he walked over to our couch and pressed us together.

"No, they won't. And if they will be a couple, Lee would get super angry." Orlando said as he sat down between me and Aidan.

"And Lee asked me to look after Skyla, and made sure she will not be hurt." Orlando said as he put one arm around me.

"If I would kiss Aidan? What I wouldn't! what will you do?" I asked Orlando as I put his arm off me.

"I would take a picture, and send it to Lee." Orlando said as he walked back to the other couch.

"Really? You're such a fathers-boy." I said teasingly.

"Hey, I'm not the one who fell in love with a dwarf." Orlando replied as he made kissy faces to me.

"But seriously, what would you guys do or say if Aidan and I would be dating." I asked as I moved over to Aidan.

"I would be happy for you." Dean said as he just nodded.

"Same, and I would protect you from Lee." Orlando said as he also just nodded.

"You wouldn't!" Aidan exclaimed in shock.

"I would." Orlando said as he leant back again.

"You should totally be a couple, everyone would support you." Dean said as he had a smirk on his face.

I looked at Aidan, and we were both blushing really bad.

"I'm back." I heard Peter say as he walked into the room followed by Elena.

"I've explained everything about your character." Peter said happily as he sat down next to me.

"Skyla, Aidan. Can you come with me?" Elena said as she gestured us to stand up.

We both quickly stood up, and followed her to a small room. It was all black, and there were four chairs, two of the chairs were already taken by two girls about twenty years old.

"Hey, I have Aidan Turner and Skyla Pace here." Elena said as she lead us to our chairs.

"Will this be filmed?" Aidan asked as he sat down in his chair.

"Yes, but were not filming yet." the blonde girl said as she looked at the camera-man.

"Okay, that's great." Aidan said as he looked at me.

"What were your names again, and who do you play?" the brunette asked as she pointed to the camera trying to say that they started filming.

"You go first." I said as I slightly pushed him on his shoulder.

"Fine. I'm Aidan Turner, and I play Kili Oakenshield." Aidan said as he looked straight into the camera.

"And I'm Skyla Pace, I play princess Eryn. And that means I'm Lee Pace's off-screen and on-screen daughter." I said as I also looked straight into the camera and then at Aidan.