Chapter 38

A Skydan fanfiction? I'm just gonna see how our fans see us.

Skyla Pace<3Aidan Turner
Forever? Oh yeah! Lemon fanfic

Skyla was reading the Hobbit again, while Aidan was next to her playing games. They couldn't keep their eyes off eachother, but they didn't admit that they loved eachother.

'Skyla, I have something to tell you' Aidan said and he put off his game.
'What's up?' Skyla replied but she didn't want to put her book away, she was blushing really bad.

'I love you.' Aidan said shortly and Skyla put her book away and she roughly cupped his face and kissed him.

He kissed back, hard. She slowly moved on top of him, and they made out passionately.

They then stopped for a few seconds, only to take off all their clothes.

Skyla then wrapped her legs around his waist, and she kissed him in his neck.

They then moved to their bedroom, and Aidan pushed Skyla onto the bed.

'I love you.' Skyla said and he just grinned and spread her legs.

He placed himself in her entrance, and she moaned in pleasure.

"I'm done, that's it! That's disgusting!" I exclaimed and I closed the page.

"What's disgusting?" a voice asked and I saw Dean standing in the trailer.

"Dude, you scared me! And I was reading a Skydan fanfiction." I said and he laughed as he sat down next to me.

"You should never ever read fanfiction, especially lemon fanfiction that's only about having sex." Dean said and he grabbed my laptop.

"Dean, are there normal fanfictions?" I asked and he nodded and gave my laptop back.

"Is this a normal one?" I asked and he nodded as we both started reading.

Skyla Pace<3Aidan Turner
Meeting all the friends.

'Are you excited to meet all my friends?' Aidan asked Skyla but she didn't react to him.

'Babe, it's gonna be okay. There's nothing to worry about.' Aidan said and he gave her a small kiss.

'Aidan, I don't feel too well, I wanna go home.' Skyla said but Aidan put his arm around her and pulled her into one of his friends' house.

'Aidan, you're here, finally.' one guy exclaimed and he hugged Aidan.

'Hello, I want you to meet my girlfriend, this is Skyla.' Aidan said and Skyla awkwardly shook his hand.

'Nice to meet you, would you like something to drink?' he said and Skyla quickly nodded.

'Skyla, you're shaking!' Aidan said and he put his arm around her again.

'Aidan, I don't like it here. I wanna go home.' Skyla sighed as she put her head on his shoulder.

'You're only nervous, let's just stay for one more day.' Aidan said but Skyla didn't feel good, she was so sick.

'I'm literally about to puke, I wanna go.' she said shortly and Aidan placed one hand on her forehead.

'You're extremely hot, maybe we do need to go home.' Aidan said and Skyla nodded followed by a groan in pain from her stomach.

'I'll tell my friends, you can wait in the car.' Aidan said and Skyla nodded as she walked out of the house and stepped into the car.

She put both her hands on her stomach, and she groaned in pain.

'Are you okay? You seem to be in alot of pain.' Aidan said as he also got into the car.

'Should I bring you to the hospital?' Aidan asked before starting the car and Skyla nodded.

They drove up to the hospital, and Aidan carried Skyla inside.

Aidan couldn't be in the room with Skyla, so he waited in the halls.

After twenty minutes, Aidan was allowed to visit Skyla. And she looked quite happy.

'And?' Aidan asked and Skyla blushed as she kissed his cheek.

'Aidan, I'm pregnant.' Skyla said and Aidan immediately hugged her tight.

'OMG, that's so awesome!' Aidan said and Skyla let a few happy tears roll down her cheeks.

'Should I tell Lee?' Aidan then asked and Skyla happily nodded.

"Dean, I do not wanna read more. This writer really thinks I wanna get pregnant, which is quite weird." I said and I looked at Dean who was still reading it.

"Quiet, there's now a time skip of nine months." Dean said as he put the laptop on his own lap.

"How did we call him or her?" I asked as I grabbed my ice cream and spoon again.

"You had a twin, Dean and Emily." Dean said and I laughed.

"Sorry, but I would never name my child after a real person." I said and he grinned back at me.

"Thanks for the note by the way." I said and gave the note back.

"It was Orlando's idea, I just wrote the note." Dean said and he grabbed my spoon and took a full spoon of ice cream.

"Oh god, brain freeze!" he exclaimed and put his hands on his head.

"Haha, that's what you get when you steal my food." I said and I put the ice cream back in the freezer.

"But I you still haven't told me if you and Aidan are official." Dean asked and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Don't tell anyone, but we kissed again. Like for real." I said and Dean gasped.

"Skyla, when did it happen?" Dean asked extremely excited.

"In the shower, for a long time." I said and Dean smiled at me as he raised his eyebrows.

"And after that?" Dean asked and I playfully slapped his arm.

"Fine, he then tried to take off my top. But I didn't let him." I said and Dean was kinda blushing and smiling.

"He tried to have sex with you." Dean said and I tackled him to the ground.

"Don't say that! What if someone heard you?" I said but he just laughed.

"Oh yeah, maybe I should ask what I actually came for." Dean said as he stood up, followed by me.

"Wanna sit next to eachother in the plane, I heard they're going to play this movie called 'big hero 6', and I knew you also liked disney movies." Dean said and it was a pretty hard question.

I could also sit next to Aidan, and just realize I love him even more.

Or sit next to Dean, so we could watch a movie and laugh together.

"Yeah, okay. I'd love to, see you tomorrow." I said and he hugged me immediately.

"Yeeh, thanks Skyla. Goodnight!" Dean said and he let go of me.

"Goodnight Dean." I replied and he walked out leaving me alone again.

I laid down on the bed, and I grabbed Aidan's pillow, I just needed something to hug.

I love Aidan yes I do, I love Aidan how 'bout you?