Chapter 16

"What?! Can I do truth?!" I just exclaimed as I dashed away from Aidan.

"No, you chose dare, now you must do it." Dean said as he had a smirk on his face.

"C'mon Dean." Orlando said as he punched Dean's shoulder.

Peter then also turned his head to us, and snapped with his fingers.

"Twenty full seconds." Dean said as he laughed a bit at us.

"F*ck it." I sighed as I rolled my eyes and leaned to Aidan.

He did the same, and I soon felt his lips on mine.

"1, 2, 3, 4." Orlando and Dean said at the same time, and I wanted to just a bit more this was quite boring but Aidan was just taking it easy on me, mainly because it was my first kiss.

I just started moving my lips, and Aidan just followed what I was doing, to my suprise.

"5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10." Dean and Orlando just said and I grabbed Aidan's hat and put it on myself.

Aidan then put one arm on my back, and pulled me a bit closer to him.

"11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16." Dean and Orlando said but I knew Peter was watching too.

I didn't want it to stop, I never knew kissing was such a great thing.

"17, 18, 19, 20!" Orlando and Dean exclaimed and I quickly let go of Aidan.

"I still can't believe you just did it?!" Orlando said as he punched my shoulder.

"I'm glad we did it though." Aidan said as he grabbed his hat from me again.

"So you do like her?!" Dean exclaimed like he just had found out that he'd be immortal or something.

"No, not in that way. But I didn't want her first kiss to be while acting on set." Aidan said as he rubbed my arm.

"First kiss?!" Dean, Orlando and Peter exclaimed all in shock.

"Yeah, what's so weird?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You are 19 years old, and you've never had your first kiss?" Dean exclaimed quite shocked.

"No, but I was adopted when I was twelve, so I never had like a chance." I said as I took off my jacket and put it on the ground.

"Maybe you should learn your lines instead of talking about kissing." Peter said as he started laughing.

I grabbed the papers from my pocket and unfold them, we where only shooting a few scenes with me in it luckily.

"You ready?" Aidan asked as he leaned over so he could read his lines.

"Wait, we need Fili too for this scene!" I said as I tapped Dean on his shoulder and he immediately turned around.

"Dean, page four." Aidan said and Dean quickly got his script ready and I just snapped my fingers.

"Hey brother, who's that lass over there?" Dean asked in a really funny voice and I just guessed that that was his 'Fili voice'.

"She can't be a dwarf, she's too pretty for that." Aidan said and I couldn't help but blush.

"Go talk to her." Dean said as he punched Aidan quickly.

"No, I'll ask the hobbit who she is." Aidan said and he just acted like he was really professional and said, "end scene."

"Now the next scene." I said happily as I flipped the paper.

"But that's with Bilbo, and Martin isn't here." Aidan said as he looked at that page.

"I'll do Bilbo then." Orlando said as he joined our group.

"And act!" I said as I snapped my fingers.

"Bilbo, who's she?" Aidan asked and, again, they were talking about Eryn.

"That's Eryn, she ran away from home and needed a place to stay. But she's an elf, so I may hope that she hasn't caught your eye." Orlando said as he gave Aidan a little punch.

"No, of course not! Is she your...mahal?" Aidan asked and the translation of that was 'lover', what I didn't know.

"Oh, no! She's just a visitor. She's quite small for an elf though, don't you think?" Orlando said but it was funny to hear him trying to immitate Martin.

"But not less beautiful... I'm gonna talk to her." Aidan said and I could hear confidence in his voice.

"Go on please." Peter then said as he also turned to us and it was time for the scene between me and Aidan.

"Hey." Aidan just said awkwardly.

"Namarie?" I said and in the script stood that I couldn't hear him so I acted like I didn't.

"Are you an elf? I didn't know, not that you don't have the beauty of one! But I just saw you as a dwarf, because of your height. Not that you have the appearance of a dwarf, ....you're really pretty." Aidan said and he tried to sound extremely nervous.

"Thank you, I think... I'm just gonna go outside for a bit." I said and I just stopped talking.

"And brother, does she love you?" Dean asked in a smooth tone.

"I think I offended her, and her entire race." Aidan said as he facepalmed.

"Uncle will be proud of you." Dean said sarcastically and Aidan just sighed.

"That was great guys!" Peter said as he clapped for us.

"Thank you!" I said followed by a yawn.

"Mahal Eryn, you should rest." Aidan said as he put his arm around me and rubbed my arm.

"I know." I said as I put my head on Aidan's shoulder and closed my eyes.

It wasn't hard to fall asleep, because Peter woke us up way too early.

But there was one thing that I just couldn't get out of my mind, the kiss.

My first kiss... I absolutely loved it!

'He totally loves you!' the message from Amber, was she right?

Does Aidan love me? No! It was just acting!

Why can't he just tell me if he loves me or not?!

That would make life so much easier!

Aidan why can't you just tell me?