Chapter 15

I woke up by the sound of snapping fingers, and I knew it was Peter.

"How early is it?!" I exclaimed as I put my pillow on my head.

"Four am, get up Eryn and Kili!" he said as he grabbed my arm and tried to wake me up more.

"Kili, can you kill that orc over there?" I asked as I waved my arm towards Aidan.

"It would be my pleasure, but I'm way too tired now." he replied as he quickly looked at me.

"Peter, five more minutes!" I sighed as I rubbed my eyes spreading all my makeup over my face.

"Get up, we need to catch the bus." he said as he pulled the covers off our bed revealing Aidan's arms around me.

"I see you were acting when you fell asleep?" Peter asked teasingly at the sight of us.

"Shut up." I said as I stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"We'll be waiting for you in the halls." Peter said as he walked out.

Aidan then also walked to the bathroom, and tried to block my vision in the mirror.

I bumped him aside, and tried to wash off all my makeup.

He then grabbed my hand, dropped, and caught me so I got shocked by his action. He then pushed me aside, and took my spot by the mirror.

I then jumped on his back, and we now both had good sight, but Aidan couldn't end in a tie.

Aidan then started tickling me, and I fell behind him. I then just stood next to him, and pushed him aside.

Aidan then put his arms around my stomach, but I just shrugged it off. He then slowly kissed my cheek, and I tried to shrug it off, but I couldn't stop blushing.

"You're blushing!" he exclaimed as he looked at us in the mirror.

"Yes, I'm blushing Kili. Are you saying that elves aren't allowed to blush?" I asked as I turned to him.

"I never said that, we should go to the halls and meet up with our brothers." he said as he walked out the bathroom and put on his shoes.

I quickly followed him, and put on my shoes. I was about to walk away, when he grabbed my arm.

"Your phone." he said as he handed me my phone.

"Thank you, I always forget everything!" I said as I facepalmed and was about to walk away.

"Your jacket." Aidan said as he grabbed my arm again.

"Thank you, was that all?" I asked as I quickly put on my jacket.

"Peter's laptop, and that's all." he said as he grabbed Peter's laptop and kindly opened the door for me.

All the others were already in the halls, waiting for us to come.

"Let's go, we're taking public transport so I'm giving you guys some sunglasses and hats." Peter said as he handed me his bag first.

I grabbed a pair of round sunglasses, and I think that would be enough for me because I'm not that famous.

All the guys also grabbed hats, and Aidan had a really cute one. The others just had something looking quite normal and boring.

"Everybody ready?" Peter asked while Aidan gave him his laptop back.

"Yeah." Orlando said as he quickly made sure he stood next to me so we could talk a bit.

"Let's go then!" Peter said happily as he started walking.

Orlando then put his arm in front of me so I couldn't walk further, and making sure we had some distance from the group.

"I'm guessing you're gonna interview me about the night I spend with Aidan?" I asked as I pulled his arm up.

"Of course, as your brother, I wanna know what happened." he said with a smile as we started walking too.

"We just shared a bed, and had a small fight." I said as I carefully walked down the stairs with my heels.

Orlando could see I was struggleing with walking down the stairs with my heels, and he laughed a bit.

"Need any help?" he asked as he laughed at me trying to walk down the stairs.

"Yeah." I said as I put one hand on his shoulder and I took off my heels.

"Thank you." I said as I started walking again.

"It's nothing." he said when we walked outside and all the others were waiting for us.

"The bus will arrive in five minutes." Peter said as he looked at his watch.

"Still tired?" Aidan asked as he put his arm around me.

"Of course." I sighed followed by a yawn.

I then put my hand on his shoulder, and I put my heels on again.

I then grabbed my phone, hoping somebody was online. Who was I kidding, it's freaking four am, who is dumb enough to still be awake.

"Are you excited to shoot your first movie ever?" Peter asked as he reached for something in his bag.

"Yeah, I'm kinda nervous though." I said while I tried to fix my hair a bit.

"Here's your script for the day, I think you and Aidan can share it?" he asked kind of jokingly while he handed me a couple of papers.

"We can share, thank you." I said as I took the papers.

Then, I saw a bus arrive, and I was hoping that it was ours.

Peter quickly got in, and we all followed him.

Aidan then grabbed my wrist, and pulled me to the back of the bus where we sat down next to eachother.

Dean and Orlando sat down behind us, and Peter in front of us.

"I hope you're not afraid of busses." Aidan said jokingly but I couldn't laugh about it.

"That's mean!" I said as I bumped him with my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, what do you wanna do?" he asked as he put his arm around me.

"I don't know." I sighed as I leaned against the window.

"Making out." Dean said between alot of fake coughs.

Aidan and I just started blushing, and laughing.

"What about truth or dare?" Orlando suggested as he turned around to us.

"Yeah, seems fun." Aidan said as he turned his head to me waiting for my response.

"I'd like that." I said as I put my head on Aidan's shoulder.

"I'll begin." Dean said as he also turned to us and I quickly moved away from Aidan.

"Orlando, truth or dare?" Dean asked and we all knew what kind of questions Dean had in his mind.

"I'm gonna go save, and say 'truth'." Orlando said and you could see he was kinda scared of the questions.

"What do you like more? Kiss on the cheek or kiss in the neck?" Dean asked and I just looked at Aidan.

"That's a pretty hard one." Orlando sighed as he scratched his chin.

"That's not hard, neck, of course!" Aidan exclaimed laughing.

"I think I like cheek more, that's more of a cute move." Orlando said with a smile.

"Now it's your turn to ask." Dean asked as he punched Orlando.

"Fine, Skyla. Truth or dare?" Orlando asked and I immediately started sweating of fear.

"I'll do a dare." I sighed and I knew it was going to be hard.

"Uhm, I don't know any... Dean? You got any ideas?" Orlando asked Dean and that made me even more scared.

"I would dare you to kiss Aidan for twenty full seconds." Dean said as he crossed his arms and leaned back.