Chapter 28

"Skyla?!" Aidan exclaimed as he stood next to the bed.

"Shut. Up. Aidan." I said and put a pillow over my head.

"C'mon wake up, I made breakfast for you." Aidan said and he sat down next to me on the bed.

I just groaned and snuggled into the blankets.

"Skyla! Get up!" Aidan said and he picked me off the bed with the blankets still around me.

"Aidan, let me sleep!" I groaned and put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Skyla, we need to be on set in fifteen minutes. And we still need to have breakfast, and our makeup on." Aidan said and placed me on our couch and handed me a bowl with yoghurt and fruit.

"Tomorrow I'll get my revenge!" I said and started eating.

"Good luck, have you learned your lines for today?" he asked and sat down next to me.

"I already did them yesterday with Ben." I said with my stuffed mouth.

"Oh, I don't like Benedict." Aidan said and I just punched him.

"Shut up, he's awesome." I just said and kept eating.

"If you say so, mahal Eryn." Aidan said and he stood up and grabbed my bowl.

"Hey, I was still eating that!" I exclaimed but he just quickly dumped everything in the trashcan and pulled me up by my hand.

"Let's go, mahal Eryn." Aidan said and pulled me out.

"Aidan, I'm only wearing a shirt!" I exclaimed and pulled the shirt over my tighs.

"We only have five minutes to arrive on set, so we don't have time for that!" Aidan said and we ran into the room for makeup.

"You guys are late, sit down." the woman said and we quickly sat down in the chairs.

They all started doing our makeup, and they were all wispering about me having a men's shirt on.

"This is not Aidan's shirt! It's my father's!" I just exclaimed and they all blushed because I could hear what they were wispering about.

"You can get dressed now." the woman said and I just quickly got dressed and she put the elf-band on my head.

"You ready?" Aidan asked in full costume as he walked up to me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and we ran towards the set.

When we arrived in Bilbo's house, everyone was sitting at the table filled with food.

"Sorry, we know we're late." I said to Peter but didn't really mind.

"Doesn't matter, Aidan you sit next to Dean. And Skyla next to you followed by Adam." Peter said and we quickly did as he said.

"Do we already need to act in love?" I asked while Adam sat down next to me.

"Aidan yes, but you just need to look really shy and blush alot." Peter said and I quickly looked at Aidan who was talking to Dean.

"Okay guys, just wreck this set. Throw with the food, smash it in other's faces. Make a big mess." Peter said and we all just nodded.

"And action!" Peter yelled and the cameras were rolling.

It started with Dean throwing a piece of bread, but then all hell broke loose.

I was constantly hiding behind Aidan's shoulder, and not throwing anything

It wouldn't be very elf-like to throw food around, and what about an elven princess?!