Chapter 10

We went to the training area, and I wanted to start with shooting with my bow.

"Should I help you?" Aidan suggested as he walked with me to the shooting area.

"She needs to learn it the elven way, I'll teach her." Orlando said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Aidan.

"You know your dad doesn't want you to hang around with Aidan." Orlando said as he grabbed our bows.

"I know, but I really enjoy spending time with him. But on the other hand, I want to keep my dad close to me." I sighed as I grabbed my bow from him.

"Don't tell me you love Aidan." he sighed as he quickly shot an arrow in the target.

"I don't, but I need to love him in the movie. So I thought I'd get closer to him." I just said as I quickly grabbed a couple of arrows.

"I do think he loves you." he sighed as he put his bow down waiting for me to shoot.

"He doesn't, he just likes me as a friend." I said as I shot an arrow and I almost hit the target.

"I'm only trying to warn you, I don't want you getting hurt." he said while he watched me shoot another arrow that did hit the target.

"There's nothing going on between me and Aidan!" I said back as gave him an angry look.

"What happened last night then?" Orlando asked as he started shooting again.

"Not much." I sighed as I also started shooting.

"C'mon sis, if you don't tell me, then I'll ask Aidan and then tell it to dad." he said teasingly.

"Okay, fine. We just cuddled on my couch for a bit, and that's it." I exclaimed as I shot another arrow that split the first one.

"For how long?" he asked as he shot another arrow near the target.

"I don't know, like maybe, five minutes." I sighed as I put my bow back in the rack.

"He kissed you, didn't he?" he asked as he also put his bow back.

"No, he would never do that!" I exclaimed as I walked towards the area where Aidan was training.

"He almost did it an hour ago, and I must admit, it looked like he really wanted it." he said as he followed me.

"No, it was just awkward." I said as I walked towards a private room where Aidan was training.

"Fine," he sighed quickly, "I'm still jealous that you get to go to bag end in a helicopter, I would've loved that!"

"Wait! What?!" I exclaimed in full shock because I still hate flying.

"You're taking a helicopter to bag end..." he repeated slowly.

"No, no no no. I'm afraid of flying, my dad is the only one that can calm me down." I said as I sat down by a wall.

"Is there something wrong Skyla?" Aidan then suddenly asked as he kneeled down next to me.

"I'm afraid of flying, and I just found out that we're taking a helicopter to bag end." I said as I put my head between my knees.

"It can't be that bad..." Aidan said as he sat down next to me.

"Hey, Skyla your dad is asking me what you're doing right now." Orlando said with his phone in his hands.

"Just say that we're still training." I sighed as I closed my eyes and started sniffing.

"Okay, I'll report to him personally." he said as he walked away.

"Fine, goodbye. I'll see you at lunch." I yelled after him.