Chapter 30

"Then a date it is!" I replied and I walked to my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" he asked suspicious but just kept on eating.

"If it's a date, then it means I need to dress nice." I said and grabbed a dress (see picture) and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly got changed, and brushed my hair once more just to be sure it was all perfect.

"Do I also need to dress nice?" Aidan asked as he knocked on the door.

"If you want to." I replied and I heard him changing.

I took a closer look at myself in the mirror, and I decided to just put a little bit of makeup on.

"Are you almost done in there?" Aidan asked and knocked on the door again.

"Yeah, but close your eyes. I don't want you to see my dress." I replied and opened the door a bit and saw Aidan with closed eyes.

I then quickly walked out, and he walked into the bathroom.

Should I tell anyone about this? Or just see how it goes, and then tell everyone.

I then decided to just put on my white heels with alot of straps on it, and I then opened my camera just so I could look if I looked perfect.

"I'm done, can I come out?" Aidan asked and I just laughed a bit at his nervous tone.

"Yes, you can come out." I said and he walked out in a really dark blue shirt with just jeans.

"Skyla, you look amazing!" he said in awe and I quickly twirled around for him.

"You don't look bad yourself!" I said blushing and Aidan opened the door for me, so we went outside.

He then held out his arm for me, and I happily took it.

"Is this your first date you've ever been on?" Aidan asked and we walked on the roads past all the hobbit-holes.

"No, I've had one before. But that one didn't end quite well." I sighed and thought about that night again.

"What happened then?" he asked and I did needed to tell him.

"Well, it first went great with Luke. But when it was ten pm I said that I needed to go, and he wouldn't let me. He wanted me to come to his house to just 'hang out'." I sighed and Aidan nodded understandfully.

"And then?" he asked and I kinda laughed.

"I kicked him in his manhood, and ran home." I just said and Aidan laughed.

"You did?" Aidan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, my dad said I should do that when a guy or boy would do something that I didn't want to do." I said and quickly looked at him.

"That's the most painful thing in the world, don't you think it's kinda unfair?" Aidan asked and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Unfair? When someone tries to freaking rape me?" I exclaimed and he laughed, with a nod.

"Okay, only then you can kick them there." he replied laughing and we went to the huge tree in bag end.

"Look! The sunset!" I exclaimed and I pointed at the beautiful sunset.

Aidan then sat down in the grass, and I sat down next to him.

I leaned against Aidan, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I still love you, alot." Aidan sighed and I didn't know if I should finally confess my feelings.

"I know Aidan." I replied and looked up to his face.

"Why did I need to leave the trailer earlier?" he then asked and put his arm around me.

"I wanted to have a private conversation with my dad about something personal." I said, still looking at the beautiful sunset.

"Skyla, do you love me?" Aidan asked and I felt sweat forming on my palms and forehead.

"I don't know, but there's a slight chance." I sighed and I tried to avoid any eye-contact.

"Oh, okay." he said not knowing what I meant with my anwser.

The sun then left the surface, leaving us in the cold darkness.

" You're shaking!" Aidan exclaimed and started un-buttoning his shirt.

"Just a little bit, don't worry about it." I said while Aidan handed me his shirt but I immediately gave it back.

"No, then you'll be cold!" I exclaimed quickly and rubbed my arms.

"I have another shirt on, so you can have this one." Aidan said and put it around my shoulders.

"Thank you." I said softly and snuggled into his firm shoulder.

"But you didn't quite anwser my question." he said and closed some of the buttons on the shirt I had from him.

"What if I don't wanna anwser your question?" I said smiling at him and he just laughed.

"Well, I heard a rumour about you being extremely ticklish." Aidan said and I felt his fingers sliding to my waist.

"No, I'm not. That's a lie!" I exclaimed but Aidan started tickeling me and I couldn't stop laughing anymore when he tickled me in my waist.

"Aidan, stop!" I yelled laughing and I just laid in the grass trying to push Aidan off.

He was now sitting above me, and tickeling me in my sides.

"Aidan! Stop!" I yelled and he just laughed at me.

I then wrapped my leg around his and turned him around, so I was on top of him.

"Well, I'm not ticklish. Good luck." he said but I thought he was lying.

I started poking him in his sides, and he lightly chuckled.

"Well if you're not ticklish. This is kinda awkward..." I said and I climbed off him.

"Maybe we should go back, it's getting late. And we have to be early on set tomorrow." Aidan said and he grabbed my hand.

I quickly pulled my hand back, and he just looked guilty.

"I'm sorry." Aidan just said and I quickly held onto his arm.

I then put my head on his shoulder, and I could smell his parfume.

"You smell nice." I said and we walked through bag end.

"Thank you." he said smiling down at me.

"I'm tired." I sighed and we walked into our trailer.

"I already thought so." he said and took off his shirt.

"I'm going to bed." I said and walked to the bathroom to change into one of my huge shirts.

I then walked out, and Aidan was already laying in bed.

I also got in, and laid down close to him and hugged his arm tight.

"Goodnight Skyla." Aidan said and kissed my forehead.

I just hummed, and snuggled into the blankets.