Chapter 44

(Skyla and Aidan are dancing to the song Mamasita on just dance, look it up on youtube, I personally love that dance alot.)

"Well..." I said and I started looking for an other outfit, for our dinner.

"C'mon, just tell me if you and Aidan are dating. How can you not know that?" Wes asked and he also started looking through his closet.

"Do you guys dress a bit formal?" I asked and he laughed a bit.

"No, nobody does, miss Hollywood." Wes replied laughing but I couldn't laugh about and I put my hands in my sides.

"First of all, I don't live near Hollywood, and second, well... screw you!" I said and he slightly giggled.

"Fine, but that'll be your smoshgames name though." Wes replied and I just playfully punched his arm.

"Sorry." he said giggling, also making me laugh.

"Can I change in your bathroom?" I asked as I grabbed an outfit (see picture) and he opened a door for me.

I quickly got changed, and walked out being greeted by Aidan.

He held out his arm, but I didn't held onto it.

"Aidan, I just wanna take a small break." I sighed and he nodded understanding.

"Maybe you should put on your glasses." Aidan said and I imemdiately grabbed my round sunglasses from my bag.

Wes and Joven were already waiting at the door, and I could just feel that they were looking at me.

"Hey, are we ready to go?" I asked and they both nodded in awe.

"Let's go." Joven said and he slowly opened the door and politely held it open for me.

We all got into Joven's car, and I was in the back with Wes.

"You look really nice." Wes said and he just lovingly smiled at me.

"Thank you, I'm trying to." I said and he laughed a little bit.

Aidan then started explaining the whole 'Luke' story, and Wes was also listening carefully.

When the story ended we also arrived at the restaurant, we stepped out and I saw that Ian and Anthony were waiting at the entrance.

"Skyla, hello. How are you?" Ian said and he quickly hugged me.

"Could've been better." I said and Aidan firmly stood next to me.

"Anthony." the other guy said as he shook my hand.

"Skyla Pace, and this is Aidan Turner." I said and they shook hands with Aidan.

"British?" Anthony asked but Aidan shook his head.

"Irish." Aidan replied and we all walked in.

I saw that there were already four others sitting at our table waving at us.

"Hello everyone, this is Skyla Pace, and that's Aidan Turner." Ian quickly said and we all sat down.

I was sandwiched between Wes and Lasercorn.

"Why is your name lasercorn, is it your real name?" I asked and he immediately shook his head as all the others laughed.

"No, my real name is David Moss. Some of us just choose to have different names on youtube." he explained and I nodded understanding.

"But do you all have different names then?" I asked and some of them shook their head.

"My real name is Matt, but Sohinki's my last name." Sohinki said and I nodded.