Chapter 46

"First of all, congratulations on your part in Thor as Loki." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"You seem really familiar, have I seen you before?" Tom asked and I just waited for Ian to tell me what to say.

"Say that you've secretly got on his set to spy on him." I heard Ian say and I tried to hard to keep in my laugh.

"Well, I've secretly spied on you on set. I mean who wouldn't!" I said and he grinned a little bit.

"What's your name again?" Tom asked and Ian told me to give my fake name.

"Kira Johnson." I quickly said and he nodded.

"That's a beautiful name." Tom said and I heard Ian laughing through my earpiece.

"Say that you got it for your birthday." Ian said and I heard Anthony laugh in the background.

"Well thank you, I got it for my birthday." I then said making him chuckle.

"Grab a piece if gum from the table and say you always like to stuff your mouth with them." Anthony then said and I shortly sighed as I grabbed the pack of gum.

"I always love to see how many gums I can get in my mouth." I said as I put like eight in my mouth.

"Offer him like ten, and then just stuff them in his mouth." Ian said and I shortly laughed a bit.

"Look, here you go." I said as I walked over to him and put like ten in his mouth.

"Thank you." he said with alot of trouble keeping it all in his mouth.

"Read question number seven." Ian said and I quickly looked at the paper in my hands.

"Do you think Loki would ever go on a date with me?" I said laughing with way too much gum in my mouth.

"How many gums did you put in your mouth?!" he exclaimed and I heard Anthony crack up.

"Grab his hand and put all your gum on it." Ian said and I immediately grabbed Tom's hand.

I spit out my gum, but he didn't even look suprised anymore by my actions.

"Well thank you." he said and he put my gum in his mouth.

I just covered my face in my hands, trying to hold my laugh in.

"Repeat question seven." Ian said and I just took a deep breath again.

"Do you think Loki would ever go on a date with me?" I asked again and I could see he was struggleing with the amount of gum in his mouth.

"I'm just gonna spit out this gum." he said and he walked to the trashcan and spit all the gum out.

"But the question was if Loki would go on a date with you." Tom said as he sat down in his chair again.

"Yes, indeed." I said and I leaned back on my chair a little bit.

"I think he would, he's quite lonely anyways. Yes, he probably would go on a date with you." Tom said kinda making me blush.

"Lean over to him, and kiss his cheek. Then you read question five." Anthony said and I just mentally face-palmed.

I slowly leaned over to him, and softly kissed his cheek, making him really confused.

"Have you ever seen Chris Hemsworth shirtless?" I said and I immediately regretted it.

"What the hell." he said into his fist and I just kept a straight face.

"And yes, I have." he said and I just shortly laughed.