Chapter 7

I immediately went to Aidan and Dean, and they were talking to a guy that seemed familiar but I couldn't remember his name...

"Hey!" I exclaimed, taking place between Aidan and Dean.

"I think your father let you hang around some more." Dean smiled, I nodded happily.

"Yeah." I sighed, then I realized who was standing in front of me.

"Martin Freeman!" I squeeled as I gave him a hug.

"Yes, indeed. And who are you?" he asked laughing at my excitement.

"Skyla Pace, I'm Lee Pace's off-screen and on-screen daughter. Who are you playing?" I asked, he smiled.

"I'm playing Bilbo, and you?" he replied, I grinned. Nobody cam say they know my charchter, that's amazing!

"Yeah, you haven't told us yet too." Aidan said, crossing his arms.

"Mine isn't in the book, Peter Jackson made it up. I'm the princess of Mirkwood." I said, not sure if I was correct.

"That's really cool, I'm going to ask Peter more about it." Martin replied, walking over to Peter.

"How angry was your dad?" Dean asked, looking at me with guilt.

"Pretty angry, but you guys are the ones that should be scared about it." I said jokingly, Dean faked a quick gasp.

"Really funny, wanna dance?" Aidan asked, holding out his hand for me.

"Of course." I smiled, taking his hand in mine.

We walked out to the dance floor, I quickly pulled my hand back from his.

"You're quite small without your heels." he yelled because the music was really loud.

"Should I see that as a compliment?" I yelled back at him.

"Yes, of course!" he yelled with a smile on his face.

He then grabbed my hand, and twirled me around. But making sure to show me the happy twinkle in his eyes.

In that twirl, I saw Peter signaling me to come.

"I need to go for a minute!" I yelled as I pulled my hand out of Aidan's.

"I'll come with you." he said as he placed one hand on my shoulder.

I just smiled at him, and we walked towards Peter.

Luckily there was no music near him, so I didn't have to yell anymore.

"Is something wrong?" I asked Peter, he looked at Martin who stood beside him.

"No, Martin just had a small idea for the movie." he said, placing his glasses on his nose and handing me a clipboard.

"We thought that your character could go with the dwarves when you were visiting the shire. And then slowly fall in love with Kili." he said, I looked at Aidan.

Since he plays Kili I couldn't really complain, but still. Kissing is not my thing, in fact, I've never done it.

"I'm fine with it, but I don't know how my dad will react..." I sighed as I put my hands in my hair. He will definitely not like that, he will hate that.

"I could tell him about it if you want to." Aidan suggested but Peter and I both knew that that was the worst option in the world.

"I'll do it tomorrow before the table reading." Peter sighed, I nodded agreeing seeing that as the best option we had.

"Thank you," I said, "do you maybe know what the time is?"

"It's 1 am." Peter quickly said, my eyes widened a little.

"Aidan, I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, trying to walk away but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

"I'll walk with you to your trailer." he said, smiling at me. I really love his eyes, that twinkle is just... every woman's dream.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" he asked, holding out his arm towards me. I snaked my arm around his, we both smiled at eachother.

"Yes, I'm really excited for the table reading." I replied, looking straight ahead of me.

"We also have fittings tomorrow, so you'll be trying on some outfits." he then said, carefully pulling me away from his arm so he could open the door of my trailer.

"Oh, that's amazing! But I think I have to do it with my father and Orlando, because were family and stuff." I sighed, walking into my trailer and immediately kicking my shoes off.

"Can I come in?" he asked, I nodded.

"Of course, make yourself comfortable." I said, trying to push my suitcases into my bedroom.

"Thank you," he said, sitting down on my couch, "there's a slight chance that we'll do the fitting together, if were gonna be in love anyways..."

"Yeah, but still... I'm still quite amazed by how I am going to change the storyline." I said, sitting down next to him.

"I don't think you'll change it as much as you think." he said, moving to sit with his legs on the couch with me between them. I leaned back onto his chest, and he gently placed an arm around my waist.

"Why do you think Peter decided to pair us up?" I asked, looking up at him with a small smile.

"I think because we get along pretty good." he sighed, pulling a few fingers through my hair.

"I think you should leave..." I said, releasing myself from Aidan's grip.

"Why?" he asked, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to fall asleep with you, and than my dad would wake me up and see you. That would cause so much trouble, so I would like you to leave." I said with my back towards him. He cannot know the smile that I'm trying to hide.

"I understand," he replied fairly, "I think I'll see you at the table reading tomorrow."

"Bye." I sighed still with my back facing him.

"Goodnight." Aidan said before walking out and leaving me alone.

I layed down on my bed, I wasn't tired at all. I wish my dad was here to help me go to sleep... Or that I could stay up longer and talk to Aidan.

Or my dad saying that everything will be alright, and that he is okay with me and Aidan acting in love.

At first I thought that this movie would get me and my dad more together, but if I think again. It's driving us apart...