Chapter 48

"Skyla, wake up. We just arrived in New-Zealand. Wake up, beautiful." Aidan wispered. I looked at my window and I'd guess it was 1 pm.

"Okay, let's go then." I replied as I stood up from my seat and walked out of the plane, and I got Pike again.

I saw Dean waiting for us, but he was texting on his phone so he didn't see us coming.

"Dean!?" I exclaimed and I ran over to him so I could hug him tight.

"Skyla, you got a freaking puppy?!" Dean exclaimed and he shortly hugged Aidan before picking Pike up.

"Yeah, with Aidan though. His name's Pike." I said and I felt Aidan's arm around me.

"So you guys are finally dating?" Dean asked as he made pouty faces at Pike.

"No, sorry Dean. But maybe we'll share a trailer again because of Pike." Aidan said and I happily nodded.

"I know it'll happen someday." Dean said and we started walking towards his car.

"Maybe, I gues we'll never know." I sighed as I got into Dean's car.

I was in the back with Pike, and Aidan was in the front with Dean just laughing about something.

"Aidan, can I have one of Pike's treats?" I asked and Aidan quickly gave me a treat for Pike.

"Pike? Look here, boy." I said and Pike was trying to get his treat.

"Pikey, paw." I said and Pike inmediately placed his paw on my hand.

"Good boy." I said as I handed him his treat what he happily ate of course.

"Skyla, did you really interview Tom Hiddleston?" Dean asked clearly not believeing when Aidan told him.

"Yes, I did." I replied and I turned my attention to Pike again.

"Is Flynn still on set?" I then asked as we rode into the trailer park.

"Yeah, I think he'll like Pike too." Dean said and we all got out of the car.

We first brought all our luggage to my trailer, and then went to set.

I immediately noticed my dad doing a scene with Richard, we all firmly waited behind the cameras until he was finished.

"Daddy." I exclaimed when the scene ended and I hugged him tight.

"Skyla, you're quite excited." my dad said suprised by my tight hug.

"I visited my old orphanage, and Anna gave me a puppy." I said and I gestured to Pike.

"That's a big responsiblity." my dad said and he quickly petted Pike's head.

"Yeah, I know. I'm taking care of him with Aidan actually, so I was wondering if he could live in my trailer so it would be easier. Nothing bad will happen, and you can visit whenever you want." I said quickly and my dad let out a long sigh.

"Fine." my dad sighed shortly and I hugged him.

"Thank you, daddy." I replied and I took Pike's leash from Dean.

"You grow up way too fast, sweetheart!" my dad yelled but I just ran off followed by Aidan.

I immediately went to my trailer, while Aidan and Dean would get all Aidan's stuff.

I was just cuddleing on the couch with Pike, and I grabbed my phone again.

Wes: How was your flight?
Skyla: I slept the whole time, so I don't really know.
Wes: You sleep quite alot.
Skyla: It's a hobby of mine.
Wes: You have weird hobbies.
Skyla: Thanks, but I need to go now.
Wes: ByeXX
Skyla: Byeeeee

"I got all my stuff." Aidan said as he put his suitcase and one box on the floor.

"That's great, is that really everything though?" I asked as I stood up and put my arms around his neck.

"Yes, maybe we should clean this place up." Aidan said and I nodded as I looked at the clothes on the floor.

"I'll do it, can you start cooking?" I asked and he laughed and nodded as he walked to my small kitchen.

I picked up all my clothes, and I put them in my closet.

I then walked to Aidan, and I hugged him from the side.

"Hey Skyla, today we're eating healthy stuff." Aidan said followed by a sarcastic 'yeeh'.

"We gotta stay fit and healthy though, so accept it." I replied and he shortly nodded.

"Maybe we should also film a video so we can explain the Luke story, and show off Pike." he then said and he handed a camera to me.

"Yeah, can you explain the Luke story, I don't want to get really emotional on camera." I said and he nodded as he took over the camera.

We then both sat down on the couch, and Pike jumped on my lap.

Aidan turned on the camera, and he started explaining the whole story.

He would often just look at me, and smile so I would feel better again.

"Do you wanna tell them about Pike?" Aidan then asked and I happily nodded.

"Well guys, Aidan and I got a freaking puppy! His name's Pike, and he's a new part of Skydan." I said as I held Pike up like in the lion king.

"That's all for today, sorry for the late update. Love you all, bye guys!" I said as I waved at the camera and turned it off.

"Should I edit it now?" Aidan asked and I shortly nodded.

Aidan grabbed the camera, and he plugged it into his laptop.

I sat down closely next to him, and put my head on his shoulder.

I was watching how Aidan was telling the full Luke story on the screen, and I was just in the back playing around with Pike.

"Aidan?" I asked and I looked up at his face.

"What?" he replied and I shortly sighed before speaking up.

"Are you also weirdly excited to start shooting again?" I asked and he faintly smiled at me.

"Kinda, why?" he replied shortly as he stood up again to go check on our dinner.

"I'm just excited to kiss you again, but I don't really know why..." I said and he just grinned.

"Because you love me, duh!" Aidan said and he gave me my plate with food.

"Aidan, we won't ever love eachother." I said smiling but he kept a straight face as he sat down next to me and started eating.

"Kinda true, if we're dating in secret nobody will ever know, so we can never get like real..." Aidan sighed and I nodded as I stood up and grabbed some food for lil' Pike.

"You're right, but let's wait to tell everyone. I wanna be sure we're like good for eachother and stuff." I said and he looked at Pike.

"Fine, but c'mon. We all know we're perfect together, why should we wait?" Aidan said and he grabbed me by my waist.

I slapped him across his cheek, and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Are you still sure we're meant to be?" I asked and I slowly kissed his cheek before sitting down at the table again.

"You are such a cheeky girl, and that's why I love you so much." he then said as he sat down next to me and also started eating again.

We ate in silence, and the only thing we could hear was Pike's heavy breathing.

"Skyla? Can I talk to you for a moment?" a low voice that I recognize as my father's said as he knocked on the door.

"Of course, I'll be there in a minute." I said and I quickly kissed Aidan's cheek before walking out my trailer and being greeted by Lee.

"What's wrong?" I asked but my dad just walked towards his trailer with me following him.

"Well, I was wondering if you ever had...the talk..." my dad said quite uncomfortable but I think I was way more ashamed of the situation...