Chapter 6

When we arrived at the studio, we first took our bags to our trailers.

My dad first brought his own luggage to his trailer, which was next to mine.

Then he helped me bring my luggage into my trailer, and after that we went to the studio where all the others were waiting for us.

I walked in, and I immediately walked over to Orlando followed by my father.

"Hey brother!" I said teasingly as I placed my arms around him.

"Hey sis. I didn't catch your name, what is it?" he mumbled, rubbing my back gently.

"Skyla Pace." I replied, smiling at him.

"I think you know my name." he then said, making me roll my eyes.

"I have no idea what the award-winning guy's name is." I smiled with lots of sarcasm making him chuckle.

He then gave my dad a hug, and they smiled at eachother.

"Lee, I never knew you had a daughter. You didn't have her five years ago." Orlando said, Lee smiled as the happy parent he was.

"That's true, I adopted her four years ago. And I adopted her when she was twelve, so she could take care of herself when I needed to leave for an extended period." Lee said as he placed one arm around me.

"That's pretty smart, and I must say that you do have some things in common." Orlando said, I looked up at my dad with raised eyebrows.

"Kinda sad I don't have your height, because that's the only thing I'm jealous at with you." I said with a fake pout, trying to stand on my tippy toes.

"Look out elves!" I heard someone yell and I immediately looked in that direction. I saw a cupcake flying our way, and I quickly closed my eyes waiting for it to hit me.

It didn't hit me, I opened my eyes to see someone standing in front of me with cupcake smeared all over his face.

"Why did you that?!" I exclaimed, trying to help him get all the rendements off.

"It was Dean, he plays my brother. And Richard dared him to throw something at one of the elves." he sighed, I gave him a small smile.

"You really didn't have to do that, I mean it's all over you now." I replied. Wow, those eyes were so lovely. They twinkled in a very cute way.

"I'm Aidan Turner, I play Kili." he smiled, holding out his hand.

"That explains alot, with your 'brother'. I'm Skyla Pace." I said, shaking his warm hand.

"Wait, are you Lee Pace's daughter?" he asked, I nodded.

"Yes, he adopted me when I was twelve. And I'm also playing his on-screen daughter." I replied making him smile.

"That's amazing! Would you like to help me get my revenge on Dean?" he then whispered making me grin.

"Oh hell yeah, but how?" I asked, looking at the blonde guy that was laughing.

"There's a whole cake standing there, we could throw it in his face." Aidan suggested, I nodded with a bright smile.

We walked over to the table, and grabbed the cake. I saw that Dean was talking to Richard, we slowly got behind him.

"Dean?" I said in the girliest voice I could and he immediately turned around.

Aidan and I quickly threw the cake in his face, and ran away.

"Aidan?!" he yelled at us and he started to run after us.

"Sorry brother!" Aidan yelled back, dragging me out of the studio.

I wasn't able to run really fast because of my heels, so I took them off.

"Is he angry?" I whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"No, but he will try to get me back." Aidan chuckled before he started laughing

"Is it okay if I quickly put on some other shoes, I can't run in these." I asked, pointing to my trailer.

"Of course, but please hurry." he replied, looking around him as if there was a murderer chasing us.

Once I was in my trailer I quickly put some sneakers on, now he will notice I tiny I really am...

When I walked out of my trailer again it took only a second before someone had put a hand on my mouth and an arm around my waist.

I looked up, and I saw that it was Dean. It made me calm down of course, but I still didn't know what to do.

"Wanna help me prank Aidan?" he whispered with an amusing tone.

"Yes, but how?" I asked as I looked around hoping Aidan wouldn't see me here.

"Walk over to him, I'll just grab you and put you on my shoulder. Deal?" he said with a smirk on his face. This will be good.

"Seems fun, but don't do it too long. Because if my dad knows I'm hanging around with you two, he'll be mad." I said, biting my lip lightly.

"Who's your dad then?" he asked quite confused and suprised that I was worried about him.

"Lee Pace, I'm his adopted daughter." I replied, sighing a little bit.

"Really, that's cool. But we better get to work now." he said as if we were real spies on a mission.

Aidan was exactly at the spot where he promised he would be, and I was already feeling guilty for this.

"Hey Aidan." I said, carefully walking over to him.

Then, I felt someone picking me up. And then running away, I tried to act like I was really scared but it was hard since I was about to cry in laughter.

"Aidan!" I yelled at the man running after us.

Dean was way faster than Aidan, but Aidan really tried to keep up.

"Skyla?!" I heard a familiar voice yell, and Dean stopped running.

Dean quickly put me down, and Aidan then also arrived, very out of breath.

"Hey dad." I said shyly as I faced my father.

"Can you explain all this?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"C'mon, we were just having some fun." I said, trying to look him straight into his eyes.

"You call that fun?! I feel like I'm dying!" Aidan sighed, still panting as he put one hand on Dean his shoulder for support

"Skyla, go to bed!" my dad yelled, grabbing my arm tightly.

"Please dad, can't I just hang around in the studio. I promise that I'll stay there for now, please." I said with my cutest girly voice.

"Could you two please go away for a second?" he said to Aidan and Dean and they immediately walked into the studio again. They're probably scared.

"Fine, you can hang around in the studio. But can you promise that you'll go to bed before midnight?" he asked, I nodded.

"Yes, I promise. I'm guessing you're going to bed, so goodnight." I said, trying to walk away so there were no more rules added.

"I asked Peter to keep an eye on you, just so you know." he yelled back at me before I went into the studio again.