Chapter 29

"I think we shouldn't shoot the bedroom scene." Andy then said making me sigh in relief same for Aidan.

"Yeah, true. Skyla, you're done for the day." Peter said and I was about to walk away when Aidan grabbed my arm.

"You just reached one million subscribers, maybe you should upload another video." Aidan said with a wink and I just laughed and walked away.

I first brought my clothes back, but that did mean that I needed to walk to the trailer in only the shirt I had on this morning.

I quickly ran to my trailer and looked at the computer, Aidan was right. I had reached a million subscribers.

I looked through the comments, and most peopke wanted me to play a horror game with Aidan. Or just a dance game with someone.

I saw one comment that literally said: 'OMG PLEASE DO THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH #CUMBERBITCHES'

I immediately texted Ben, and he said he would love to come.

After just five minutes he arrived in the trailer, and he seemed shocked by the big mess.

"Welcome to the Skydan fort!" I exclaimed and he just laughed and sat down on the couch.

"Thank you, but you asked if I wanted to play a frustrating game for your youtube channel right?" he asked and looked at the screen which was already on the website.

"Yeah, let's begin then." I said and sat down next to him and started the camera and the screen recorder for the computer.

"Hey Guys, it's Skyla freaking Pace again. And today I'm joined by the lovely..." I said and gestured to Ben.

"Benedict Cumberbatch!" Ben yelled happily making me laugh.

"I know you all wanted me to play with Aidan, but he's filming right now. And today we're gonna play the impossible quiz." I said and looked at the screen.

"Let's start then." Ben said and I pressed the start button.

"Question one, how many holes in a polo?" I read from the screen and we got to choose between: one, two, three or four.

"Do they mean the word polo, or like a polo shirt?" Ben asked and I just stared at the screen.

"I don't know, I'm guessing a shirt so that's...one, two, three, FOUR!" I exclaimed and pressed 'four' which was right.

"Oh yeah!" Ben said and we quickly high fived.

"Question two..." I sighed and looked at the screen again.

"Can a match box? What's that for question?!" Ben exclaimed and I just laughed at him.

The options were: 'yes', 'no', 'no, but a tin can,' and, 'yes, one beat Mike Tyson.'

"How does this even make any sense?!" Ben exclaimed and put his hands in his hair.

"It's probably the dumbest answer though." I said and Ben nodded in agreement.

I pressed 'yes, one beat Mike Tyson.' but no we lost one of our three lives.

"Then it's probably'no, but a tin can.'" Ben said and I pressed that button and it was right.

"That that doesn't make any sense?!" Ben exclaimed followed by a loud 'huh?!'

"This game just doesn't make sense, accept it!" I exclaimed and tried to read the question.

.sdrawkcab noitseuq siht rewsna.

"Oooh, I get it!" Ben said but I just stared at it and I didn't get it.