Chapter 24

Aidan, I really need to talk it out with him.

I walked to the table with Orlando, Dean, Richard and Aidan.

"Aidan, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and tapped his shoulder.

"Of course." he said and got up from his table and followed me.

"I think you know what I wanna talk about..." I sighed as I stopped in a corner of the room.

"Last night, but I don't know what I did wrong." Aidan said and I gasped in suprise.

"You don't know what you did wrong?!" I exclaimed and he just seemed shocked by my outburst.

"No! I do not know what I did wrong!" he yelled back and I just wanted to slap him, but something stopped me from doing that.

"You fully ignored me!" I yelled and I think that everyone had noticed our fight.

"I did not, you're lying to me!" he said and he then slapped me on my cheek.

He then just looked at his hand, it was clear that he felt really guilty.

I put one hand on my cheek, and I almost started crying in pain but I kept my tears in.

"Skyla, come on. Let's leave." Ben said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't believe he would do that." I said and I couldn't keep my tears in and they rolled over my cheeks.

"Can I see your cheek?" he asked and I put my hand off my cheek.

"That's not good, let's put some ice on that." he said and put his arm around me.

"He didn't know what he did wrong..." I sighed and I just saw everything flash by again.

"Ben, Skyla! The keys!" I heard Martin yell and he came running after us.

"Oh, thank you." Ben said as he happily took the keys.

"Aidan's really sorry about what he did, he just couldn't control his anger." Martin said out of breath but I didn't believe him.

"I cannot forgive him." I said and I kept walking.

"Skyla, he never meant to hurt you! He wants to apologize." Martin said calmly but I didn't want to hear it right now.

"Sent him to the trailer in half an hour." Ben said and I gave him the stare of death.

"What? Someday you need to talk it out, so why not now?" he said as we walked into Martin's trailer.

I first grabbed my phone, and I saw that my dad had reacted to the video I had send him about me and Aidan kissing.

'Video chat me when you have time.' he just said and I immediately send him a video-chat request.

"Put this on your cheek." Ben said as he gave me a pack of ice.

I put it on my cheek, and my dad anwsered my request.

"Skyla, I'm really dissapointed in you. You knew I didn't like the idea of you and Aidan 'acting' together, and that wasn't even a scene!" he said and I just started crying again, I was a failure.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I bowed my head down in shame a bit.

"Here, have a cup of tea." Ben said as he handed me a cup of tea but I just put it on the table.

"Skyla, who was that?" my dad asked and I signaled Ben to come sit next to me.

"Benedict Cumberbatch." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Can I talk to Aidan for a second?" my dad asked and I just cried on Ben's shoulder and making my red cheek visible for my dad.

"Aidan isn't around at the moment, we had a fight last night." I sighed wiping the tears off my face.

"I may hope he isn't responsible for the mark on your cheek?!" my dad almost yelles and I was so afraid to tell him.

"I did it, it was an accident though. I turned around, and she stood there. My excuses." Ben said polite and I was quite shocked by his action.

"Fine, but when you get back here we'll talk about your 'first kiss'!" Lee said and he turned his video-chat off.

I just burst out crying again, and Ben started rubbing my back.

"Calm down, you'll be alright." Ben said but I couldn't believe him.

"Skyla, can I come in? I need to speak to you." Aidan said as he knocked on the door.

"Should I let him in?" Ben asked and I just nodded.

"Yes, but please do stay here." I said just before he opened the door and Aidan walked in.

"How's your cheek doing?" he asked as he tried to look if he had made a mark there.

"Okay, I guess. But there's only one thing I want to talk about right now." I said and I noticed that Ben was giving Aidan the stare of death.

"Skyla, I never meant to hurt you! And if I ignored you yesterday, then I'm sorry for that too." Aidan said and I could see he felt really guilty.

"How couldn't you notice that you ignored me?" I asked calmly but I wanted to yell pretty bad now.

"You want the truth?" he asked and our eyes locked together.

"Yes, and I may hope that it's a good excuse for ignoring me." I said as I crossed my arms and Aidan stood up suprising me.

"Only if you promise to move back in with me, and don't treat me different then you used to do." he said and he gestured me to stand up.

"I promise." I said as I stood up.

He then put his hands behind my head, and he roughly press his lips to mine.

I immediately pushed him away, but I was out of breath, and Aidan was fine.

"Aidan?!" I exclaimed as I looked at Ben who now was walking towards Aidan but I stopped him.

"Skyla Pace, I have really, really strong feelings for you." Aidan sighed and I just put my hands over my mouth and was just shocked.

"Oh no, you don't!" I yelled at Aidan hoping he would confess it was all a joke.

"Skyla, I really do love you, no matter what you'll say." Aidan said and I just sighed and sat down again.