Chapter 5

"Skyla wake up, were here." my father said as tapped me on my shoulder.

"Really, that was quick." I groaned, streching my arms and yawning.

"We need to go." he said as he held out a hand to help me up which I quickly grabbed it.

We walked out of the plane, and into the flashes of alot of cameras. I quickly put on sunglasses and tried to just ignore it all.

"Skyla, where are you going?!" I heard multiple times.

"Skyla, are you starring in a new movie?" one asked and I got a microphone pressed in my face.

I was about to awnser, but my dad put his hand on my back and pushed me through the crowd.

My dad grabbed my one of suitcases, I got the other one and my handbag.

"Try to ignore them." Peter said as he tried to keep all the people away from me.

"I'll try." I sighed, following my dad outside.

We got into our taxi, I was in the backseat with my dad.

"And what did you think of your first airplane flight?" he asked teasingly as we both put our seatbelts on.

"I hated it, I'd rather go by boat or car." I sighed making him raise his eyebrows.

"Really?" he asked kind of suprised.

"Yes, I just don't like being stuck in a seat for such a long time." I said, raising my shoulders.

"Do your feet hurt from wearing your heels?" he asked, pointing at the heels that were placed next to me.

"A bit, but I do want to wear them." I sighed as I grabbed the heels.

"Why would you if they hurt?" my dad asked in a confused tone.

"They make me look taller, and they're pretty." I smiled, he raised his eyebrows.

"I really don't get you sometimes." he said teasingly as he grabbed the heels from my grasp.

"C'mon, are you taking my heels away too?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"No, you can wear them but not all the time." he replied as he gave them back to me.

"Thank you daddy." I said and I quickly put them on before he could take them back again.

"Are you excited to meet the other actors?" Peter asked as he got his laptop again.

"Yes, I hope that they'll be nice." I said smiling bright. My biggest fear is having nobody around me so yeah... I really do hope they'll be nice.

"I'm almost done with the script for the first movie." he then said happily, I smiled at him.

"Will there be more? But there's only one book right?" I asked confused making him chuckle.

"I know, but I'm making three movies actually. I'm just guessing you've read the Hobbit." he said jokingly. Yesterday he got to know my Tolkien side very well.

"Yes, of course I've read them. Kinda sad that my character isn't in it..." I sighed, faking a small pout.

"I just finished your script, I'll let someone bring to your trailer." Peter said and he flashed me a nice smile.

"Am I going to get my own trailer?!" I then exclaimed, Lee immediately covered his face in his hands.

"If Lee thinks it's okay, then yes." Peter said and I immediately turned to my father.

"Please daddy, please!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his arm and shook it heavily.

"Fine, but I can visit whenever I want. Okay?" he said and I quickly hugged him tight.

"Of course, thank you so much." I replied happily.

"It's alright. I should give you more responsiblility anyways." he said as he put one arm around me.

"I'm glad we'll be spending alot of time together." I said and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm happy too." he anwsered kissing my forehead. We're quite an affectionate family... But we're proud of that.

"Isn't it weird that you haven't known eachother for like forever but you're still family?" Peter asked as he looked confused at us, probably suprised by the way we act towards eachother.

"No, I don't think so." Lee said as he looked at me and then at back at Peter.

"I have never seen my real parents, so this is kinda my first real family." I sighed, feeling a small lump in my throath expand.

"Do you know where your real parents are?" Peter then asked and he closed his laptop, clearly showing interest.

"No, they abandoned at birth. So I have no idea who they are." I replied, looking down at my feet, hoping the men wouldn't realise how much this affected me.

"Don't you want to know who they are?" Peter asked, almost reaching my crying point.

"No, I assume they don't welcome me in their family. And I did got welcomed in this family, so I'd rather stay here." I said as I nodded.

"Well I don't know why they wouldn't want you." he said smiling as he started typing again.

"Dad, when do we arrive?" I asked, looking up at his face that was still focused on me.

"I think in half an hour." he said, getting out of his trance and grabbing his phone.

I looked at my father's phone and I saw he got a video-chat request, he wanted to press 'ignore' but I grabbed his wrist.

"Who is it?" I asked, he simply raised his shoulders

"I don't know." he said, I huffed.

"Maybe it's Orlando, he said he wanted to see his 'father'." Peter said teasingly, I smiled up at Lee.

Lee quickly pressed 'accept', and peter was right it was Orlando.

"Hey Dad!" Orlando said jokingly with a small wink.

"Hey son, meet your sister." my dad said and he gave me his phone.

"So you're playing my little sister?" Orlando asked me, I happily nodded.

"Yes, and I'm so excited." I replied happily.

"That's great, I'm so excited to show some elf awesomeness." he said sarcasticly making me and Lee laugh.

"I'm just excited to work together with my dad." I said as I pulled Lee towards me and gave him a hug.

"Lee is your dad?!" he asked in full suprise. Didn't he know yet?

"Yes, but don't worry. I'm adopted." I replied with a laugh.

"Oh, I already thought it was a bit odd. When will you guys arrive, everyone is already here. You guys are the last to come, same for Peter Jackson." he said as he turned around to reveal a room filled with people.

"We'll be there in five minutes!" our driver yelled.

"Okay, see you guys in five minutes!" Orlando said.

Then two guys jumped into the view and pressed the chat off.

"I'm so excited to meet them!" I said and I hugged my dad once more.

"I'm glad you are."