Chapter 20

OMG this story just got 1k reads, I'm so happy right now that my friends think I'm crazy, but that's nothing new... Thank you everyone for taking time to read this. <3

"Hey Aidan, I'm back!" I yelled and I walked into the trailer which we never locked up anyways.

"Skyla, you have some missed calls." Aidan yelled from the bathroom and I immediately grabbed my phone.

"Okay, thank you." I said and I saw more than twenty calls from my best friend, Amber.

I just called her back, and she immediately anwsered.

"Skyla?! Have you seen the video about you and Aidan?! It's literally blowing up on the internet!" Amber almost yelled over the phone.

"Okay, I'll check it out. Send me the link." I said before hanging up and then Aidan came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

"What's wrong?" he asked and he could see the worried look on my face.

"I'm just gonna ignore your lack of clothing, and make you look at this." I said and I pressed 'play' on the video.

"Yesterday we all saw the picture on Aidan Turner's twitter with Skyla Pace, Lee Pace's adopted daughter." a girl said and we saw just some pictures of us from our photoshoot.

"And in a recent interview they've said that this picture was photoshopped." she said pointing at the picture of us kissing.

"But just the morning after, we found this video that showed the two lovers making out for twenty full seconds." she said and Aidan and I both gasped in shock.

"Is it still photoshopped?" she then asked and the video ended.

"I'm gonna send it to my dad." I said but Aidan then grabbed my phone.

"Skyla, you said it yourself, he'll be furious!" Aidan exclaimed.

"He's my father, I want him to know that it's all fake." I said and Aidan hurriedly gave me back my phone.

I send it to my father, but he wasn't online at the moment. Probably because he was still filming at the studio.

"Can I shower now?" I asked as I stood up trying to keep some distance from Aidan.

"Of course, go ahead." he said and I grabbed a pair of shorts and underwear.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts?" I asked Aidan only because I knew he would say yes.

"Yeah, why?" he asked as he threw his simple black shirt to me.

"Your shirts are really loose on me, and that's way more comfortable." I said laughing and I was waiting for Aidan to start blushing or laughing.

"Of course, like you don't have enough clothes youself." he said jokingly and I just walked into the bathroom.

I locked the door, and then quickly took off all my clothes and stepped into the shower.

My hair was filled with knots, I think because I swam in the river for way too long.

I quickly dried my hair, and put all my clothes on.

I then walked out again, and grabbed a cup of tea for myself.

I then grabbed some cookies for myself and sat down on the couch next to Aidan.

"Can I have one?" he asked as he looked away from his phone and looked at me.

"Yes, of course." I said and I handed him one.

"Thank you." he then replied and I couldn't stop thinking about what he said.

'I love you....as a friend.' was what he said, but Dean said that he really liked me.

"Stop making out, and open this door!" Dean yelled as he knocked on the door and I quickly opened it.

He had also brought Orlando, Richard, Martin and Adam.

"Aidan maybe we should clean up a bit..." I sighed when I looked at our mini-livingroom mostly covered in clothes or phone chargers.

"We can do that tonight right?" he said and he quickly threw all the clothes on the ground.

"Okay, fine." I sighed and I sat down next to Aidan again.

All the others just sat down somewhere too, Aidan then got us all some drinks and we decided to do truth or dare again.

"Richard, you can begin." Dean said and Richard just looked around.

"Adam, truth or dare." Richard asked and he all expected him to say truth because he has such an innocent appearance.

"Truth please." he replied politely and that shocked no-one.

"Do you have a weird fetish, if yes, tell us what it is." Richard said and I saw some doubts in his mind.

"Fine, I have like things thing with feet. I can recognize feet really good." he said kinda proud of himself and I could appreciate him being so open about that.

"That's cool!" I exclaimed and I could see a small smile on his face.

"Now it's my turn, Aidan, truth or dare." Adam said and I just looked at Aidan hoping he wouldn't say dare.

"I'll take a truth." Aidan said as he put his arm on my back.

"What do you see as the hottest part of a woman?" he asked and I just looked at Aidan because I was really curious.

"Really? I'm sharing a trailer with a girl, and now she's gonna know where I look at. That's just fantastic!" Aidan replied sarcastically and they all started laughing.

"C'mon Aidan, tell us." Dean said as he gave Aidan a small push.

"Back, I just like a smooth back, and of course chest a little bit." Aidan said and I just knew he felt embarressed.

"Oh really? Chest you say?" I asked and I put my arms around him, and pressed my chest against his.

"Look what you made her do?!" Aidan exclaimed laughing.

"Don't say you don't like it, because I know you do." I said as I sat down on his lap and put my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his.

"Are they always so clingy?" Adam asked and Aidan and I just started laughing.

"Sometimes." Orlando and Dean said at the same time.

"Wait, it's my turn now." Aidan said and I knew he was going to ask me.

"Skyla, truth or dare?" he then asked and I was still sitting on his lap.

"Give me a dare!" I exclaimed and I pressed myself against him against.

"Guys, any suggestions?" Aidan asked and everyone started yelling.

"Kiss Aidan again!" Dean yelled hopeful.

"Prank call Lee!" Adam suggested, not yelling. He's adorable.

"Go skinnydipping!" Orlando yelled and that just freaked everyone out.

"Give someone a lap dance!" Dean then exclaimed and I wasn't suprised, I knew it was gonna be something like that.

"Yeah, fine. But who?" Aidan said and everyone was suprised that he didn't take it for himself.

"This is going to be hilarious." I just said and I got off Aidan's lap.

"But who?" Adam, the adorable, asked politely.

"Dean, he suggested it." Aidan said and he crossed his arms.

"What?!" Dean exclaimed as he looked at me.