Chapter 55

"Skyla Pace, I may hope I misheard you!" my dad said after I had said that I loved Aidan.

"Hey daddy." I said kind of ashamed and I turned around to him.

"Skyla, do you have something to tell me?" my dad asked and he crossed his arms.

"You know I...love... Aidan, right?" I asked him and I could see him slowly turning mad.

"Where's Aidan at the moment?" Lee asked and I looked at my feet.

"Out of town, with Dean." I said, I wasn't lying. It is the truth.

"Give me your phone." he demanded and he held out his hand.

I handed him my phone, and I noticed that everyone was listening and watching us.

"Password." he said firmly and I typed in my password. Skydan, that's also Aidan's password.

I then handed him my phone again, and he started calling someone on speaker so I could hear it too.

"Hey baby, what's up." Aidan said and I mentally face-palmed.

"This is Lee speaking." my dad said firmly and I saw my hands shaking.

"Hello Lee, what is the reason of your call?" Aidan asked and I just wanted to pull my phone away from him before Aidan would say something wrong.

"Well, I was wondering if you perhaps have been making out with my daughter, or maybe even more." my dad said and I stood up and tried to grab my phone back.

"May I speak to Skyla." I heard Aidan ask and my father looked down at me.

"Well no, I want answers now." my dad said and I was literally jumping to get my phone back.

"Dad! Give it back! Aidan and I are dating, now you know! But you just needed to be a d*ck about it, you're the worst dad ever!" I yelled and my dad lowered my phone so I could grab it again, but he did that in shock. Not because he wanted to.

Tears were now already flowing down my cheeks, I turned my back to my dad and ran off.

"Skyla?! Skyla?! Are you still there?!" I heard Aidan yell and I put my phone by my ear.

"Yeah, I'm there. I'm okay." I said and I wiped all my tears off my cheeks.

"I heard what you said, I don't really think you're okay." Aidan said softly and I walked into our trailer.

"You're right, I'm not. I need you here now, right now." I said crying and I shortly petted Pike's lil' head.

"Dean and I are already on our way back, I think we'll be there in five minutes." Aidan said loudly, he was clearly worried.

"Okay, Pike will keep me company. Hope to see you soon, bye." I said and I heard the small chuckle I love.

"Stay there, bye." he said and I listened to the beeps after he hung up.

I hugged Pike tight, and I cried into his fur.

"Skyla, open the door. We need to talk." my dad said as he knocked on the door.

"I don't wanna talk to you!" I yelled at him and he sighed.

"Look, I know you're mad at me. I wanna talk to you, text or call me when we can talk." he said before he walked away again.

My phone beeped, and I had a message from my dad.

Lee: I wanna talk to you.
Lee: Quickly.
Lee: It's very important.
Skyla: ...
Lee: You're mad at me, I understand.
Skyla: ...
Lee: Talk to me when you're not mad anymore.

"Skyla, the door is locked." I heard Aidan say and I opened the door.

I immediately put my arms around him, and I started crying on his shoulder.

"Calm down, baby, it's gonna be okay. Dean and I are here now." he said and he also put his arms around me.

"Can one of you please talk to my dad, I don't think I can handle it myself." I said between sobs and I was getting hugged by Aidan and Dean.

"I'll go talk to him, what am I supposed to say?" Dean asked and he was clearly nervous but willing to help me out.

"Tell him that I grew up and can take my own decisions, that's all." I said and Dean immediately walked away.

Aidan was deeply looking into my eyes, seeing my sadness and worries.

"I'm gonna set everything up for a baking video, that'll cheer you up." he said and he quickly pecked my lips before walking to the kitchen.

"Do you think Dean can handle it?" I asked him and he sighed shortly.

"Probably not, Dean get's nervous really fast." Aidan said and I couldn't help but just look at him.

"I hope it goes well, I don't wanna be in a fight with my dad on the day before my birthday." I sighed and he nodded understanding.

"If Dean can't solve it we can celebrate your birthday later." Aidan said and he sat down next to me again.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I replied as I snuggled into his firm shoulder.

"Are we going out tomorrow? Just with all the guys, they can plan it, right?" I said as I looked up to his face.

"I'll text Graham and Richard to plan it, even though I don't really trust them with planning it." he said and I giggled a little bit.

Pike then jumped on the couch, and he sat down on my lap.

"Guess who's back!?" Dean yelled and he walked in.

"And what did he say?" I asked and he sat down next to me.

"He's not quite happy with Aidan living here, but he also wants to apologize for what he did at lunch. And if living with Aidan is what you really want, then you need to talk to him about it, and he'll probably allow it then." Dean explained making me and Aidan listen carefully.

"I'll go talk to him then, don't wreck our house." I said and I walked away.

I took a deep breath before I walked into my dad's trailer, and he sat there really sad.

"Dad? You wanted to talk?" I said as I carefully sat down next to me.

"Yes, indeed." he replied and he shortly looked into my eyes.