Chapter 54

I woke up next to Aidan, and I noticed that we were both still naked. I quickly grabbed his sweater and slid it over my body.

"Babe? Goodmorning." I wispered and I pulled the blankets up so they covered us both from the waist up.

"Skyla, I had such a weird dream. It was about us..." he said but soon realized it wasn't a dream.

"Goodmorning." I said again and he just hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry Skyla, I'm so sorry." he said into the hug and I pulled his sweater down a bit so it would cover my underneath.

"For what?" I asked but I could easily see he felt bad about what he did.

"Well, I was quite rough on you. I totally forgot it was your first time, did I hurt you?" he asked and we were still hugging.

"No, I feel better than ever! You didn't do anything wrong, I love you!" I said and he gave me a small smile.

"I'm guessing we're not gonna tell anyone?" he asked and I heavily nodded.

"You guessed correct." I said as I stepped out of the bed.

"You're so beautiful you know." Aidan said and I quickly looked back at him.

"My makeup from yesterday is all over my face, and you f*cked my hair up last night." I said followed by a long yawn.

"Wait, I left Pike in the bathroom all night!" I exclaimed as I opened the door of the bathroom.

Pike ran out, and he jumped up my legs, making a couple of scratches on my legs.

"Auw, Pike! Watch out!" I exclaimed as I sat down on the bed again and checked the small wounds on my legs.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Aidan asked as he sat up on the bed but still having the covers around him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just really wanna shower right now, I smell like you." I said as I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"Wait! I wanna shower too, I cannot go to fighting class smelling like you!" Aidan exclaimed as he also stepped into the bathroom, naked.

"Babe, could you maybe cover up yourself?" I asked and he immediately grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist.

"Why don't you go take a bath, then I'll shower." he suggested but I shook my head.

"I'm gonna shower." I said shortly and I dropped the sweater I had on leaving me naked.

I then stepped into the shower, and Aidan was clearly trying to look away.

"Okay, this is not fair! I'm the man in our relationship, I deserved the shower!" he said and he turned his back to me.

"Too bad, I got it!" I said as I started washing my hair.

"I'm gonna get dressed." he said as he walked away leaving me with victory.

After ten minutes I stepped out of the shower, and I went to our kitchen.

"Hey, do you want any breakfast?" he asked but I quickly shook my head.

"Nah, not really. I'm not really hungry." I said and he smiled at the sight of my pretty revealing outfit.

"You look nice today, don't you think it's a bit too much though?" he asked as he slid his hands by my waist.

"Do you have a problem with it?" I questioned and he slightly laughed.

"No, but I don't want the other guys to see you like this." he said but I shrugged.

"Well, I simply don't care, so let's go." I said and I just walked out.

"Babe, I'm gonna feed Pike. See you in five minutes." Aidan yelled after me and I just nodded.

I then bumped into someone, and I fell to the ground.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking. Skyla, are you okay?" Dean asked and he quickly helped me up.

"I'm fine, it's my fault I wasn't looking." I said and he seemed to notice something.

"You smell familiar. Did you use Aidan's parfume?" Dean asked and I slightly blushed as I shook my head.

"OMG, Skyla you did not!" Dean exclaimed and I just blushed.

"Well yeah, but don't you even dare to tell anyone else!" I exclaimed and he grinned.

"Aidan took Skyla her virginity!" Dean yelled and I just tackled him to the ground.

"Dean! My dad could maybe hear you, shut up!" I spat back and he smiled.

"Sorry, but I can't believe you actually did that!" Dean said and we both stood up again.

"Did what?" Aidan asked as he walked up to us.

"Had sex with you." Dean said and Aidan gasped at me.

"You told him?!" Aidan exclaimed but I shook my head.

"He said that I still smelled like you." I sighed and he nodded followed by a sigh.

"Hey Aidan, maybe we need to go shopping..." Dean then said and Aidan nodded.

"Oh yeah, Sky, can you tell Peter Dean and I aren't coming?" he then said and I nodded.

"Bye babe." I said and I quickly pecked Aidan's lips before walking off.

"So perfect..." I heard him sigh while I walked away.

Training was quite boring, I was partnered with Steven Hunter, which was quite funny. Mainly because I am really small and fragile, and he's pretty big and strong.

At lunch I was sitting with Peter, Andy, Richard and Adam.

"So I heard Aidan and you live together now." Peter said and I shortly nodded.

"Yes, why?" I replied and I kept on eating.

"You seem extremely close with him, are you guys dating?" Peter asked and everyone started listening carefully.

"Well, I don't really know. I can't say we don't love eachother, but it's not like we're dating, yet." I said and they all gasped in shock and looked above me.

"Skyla Pace, I may hope I misheard you!" my dad yelled from behind me and I turned around to face him.

Oh sh*t!