Chapter 45

(The video is smosh interviewing Tom Hiddleston, I have never laughed so hard. You guys should totally check it out!)

I looked around, and I found myself in a bed with Wes.

I had all the blankets, and he was just shivering.

"Wes? Goodmorning." I said and he just groaned as he rolled away from me.

"I'm making breakfast." I said as I stood up from the bed and realising I was in only my underwear.

I quickly ran to my suitcase and put on my onesie, I then went to the kitchen and looked through the fridge.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I heard Aidan say and I felt two hands on my waist.

"Goodmorning Aidan." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"You fell asleep in the car last night, Wes carried you inside." Aidan said and he kissed my forehead.

"Wanna make breakfast together?" I asked and he quickly nodded.

"What are we gonna make?" he asked and I just grabbed chocolate chips and put them on the countertop.

"Pancakes with chocolate chip?" he asked and I happily nodded.

"Can I just watch you make pancakes, I'm gonna screw everything up anyway." I said and he laughed a little bit.

"Fine." he said and I sat down on the countertop looking at Aidan.

"Do you perhaps know where I left my phone? I wanna call my dad." I said but Aidan shook his head and reached in his pocket.

"You can use my phone, yours is probably still at the smoshgames HQ." Aidan said as he handed me his phone.

"Thank you." I said as I jumped off the countertop and started calling my dad.

"Hey, it's Skyla. Any updates on Luke?" I said and I heard a sigh in relief.

"Skyla why didn't you pick up your phone?! I've been calling you all morning, I was worried sick about you." Lee exclaimed.

"I left my phone somewhere else then where I am right now, but I'm perfectly fine. But did you get any news about Luke?" I asked again kinda afraid of the anwser.

"No, sorry. But they're looking for him, I hope they'll find him quick." my dad replied and I smiled at him being so overprotective.

"Okay, call me or Aidan when you have news. Bye dad, love you." I said and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Bye Skyla, love you too." Lee replied and I hung up the phone.

"Any news?" Aidan asked as I handed him his phone again.

"Nope." I said and I sat down on the countertop again.

"The first one's done, you want it?" Aidan said and he quickly looked at me.

"Yes, please. Thank you." I replied as he handed me a plate with a pancake.

I was still sitting on the countertop, looking at Aidan.

"Skyla, I have a small question." Aidan said as he flipped another pancake.

"What's up?" I replied with my mouth filled with pancake.

"What are we? Are we like dating or just close friends?" Aidan said and I just sighed.

"I don't know, are we dating?" I replied and he chuckled a bit.

"I'd love to, but Lee..." Aidan said and I nodded agreeing.

"Yeah, but we could date without kissing and telling everyone." I said and he nodded.