Chapter 58

"What's the suprise?" I asked him and he kinda grinned.

"Take your clothes off, and lay down on the table, don't worry, the table and you will be covered with towels." he said and I gave him a weird look.

"I'll look away if you want to." he said as he turned around giving me some privacy.

I took off everything, and I laid down on our table, but before I called Aidan I covered my butt with a towel.

I was now laying on my stomach, with only a towel on my butt.

"Okay, I'm done." I said and he turned around seeing me on the table.

"Great!" he said and I heard him grab something from a drawer.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the bottle in his hands.

"Soothing oil, you'll love it." he said shortly and he put it on his hands.

"So I'm getting a massage?" I asked and I felt two firm hands rubbing my back.

"Yes, indeed." he wispered into my ear, as he rubbed his hands by my spine.

"Oh yeah, I have some news for you." I said followed by a soft moan of pleasure.

"Go ahead, tell me." he replied and I couldn't help but smile at his voice mixed with the patterns he was making with his hands.

"Well, my dad said it was okay that I moved into your place, but we need to move all my stuff ourselves." I said and I smiled at the thought of his face right now.

"Oh my god, that's amazing! I can't wait for you to see my apartment, my family, Dublin and just everything!" he exclaimed and I sarcastically gasped.

"Wow, calm down. Mister romantic." I said and he shortly giggled.

"What?" he questioned as he massaged my shoulders.

"Meeting your family is quite a big thing, I'm not ready for that." I said as he put even more oil on my back.

"C'mon, I know they'll like you. Who wouldn't like you?" he said makine me smile, but it didn't make me less nervous.

"I don't know, I'm just not ready yet." I sighed and he rubbed his hands on my lower back.

"Hey, don't freak out. But I need to sit on your butt." he said as he climbed on the table and did as he said.

He then pressed his elbows on specific places in my back, but he was pretty heavy though.

"Babe, you're heavy." I groaned and I felt him placing a small kiss in my neck.

"Sorry." he said as he climed off the table.

"Can you grab my phone?" I asked and he quickly handed me my phone.

"If we're gonna live together I wanna tell all the fans we're dating." I said and Aidan just kept on massaging my back and shoulders.

I snapped a picture of myself with Aidan looking extremely focused with what he was doing.

"You know when you have the best boyfriend when he gives you a lovely massage on your birthday." I said as I typed that as my caption for on instagram.

"I forgot to ask, when are we planning to tell Lee we slept together?" Aidan asked and I sighed.

"After we've been dating for more than a year, so he won't be mad." I said, I knew my dad would be so angry at Aidan if I would tell him now.

"I'm really sorry to tell you, but I actually wanted to tell him as soon as possible. I don't want him to find out another way than us telling him." he said and he handed me another towel that I could put around myself when I got up.

I then slowly got up again, with the towel around my body.

"Babe, my dad will literally kill you if he finds out you slept with me. He told me I should wait until I am 22 at least." I said as I started putting on my clothes again.

"I know, you've told me that. But do you promise we'll tell him soon?" Aidan asked and I nodded as I slid on my oversized sweater with a pair of black leggings.

"Well no, we can't do that to him! That'll break his heart." I exclaimed as he cleaned up all the stuff.

"Skyla, I'm only trying to stay friends with your dad, I need to be honest with him." he said and I could see he was truly serious about this.

"Babe, I like that you try to befriend him but that is not the way to do that." I said and I put my arms around his neck.

"I will tell him some day, I just don't exactly know when." he said and he quickly pecked my lips.

"Okay, thank you." I said and I sat down on our couch.

"Hey, babe, we got a message from Graham and Richard about the party." Aidan said as he handed me his phone.

Graham: Happy birthday Skyla, Richard and I have planned a party for you. Well, I did. We rented a whole club, and we're gonna make it a competition. We're gonna draw names from a hat, and they are gonna attempt to do a pole dance, good luck to you all
(everybody who got invited got this this message.)

"So we're all gonna be strippers tonight?" I questioned and Aidan laughed as he grabbed his phone again.

"I guess, the birthday of the only girl has to be celebrated the right way." he said and he sat down next to me.

"With male strippers?" I asked and he laughed.

"No, with a big party where everyone's not gonna care about the press or others seeing them." he said as he put his arm around me.

"Can I ask Dean to come over?" I asked as I put my head on his shoulder and looked up to his firm face.

"Of course." he replied shortly and I saw that I already had a message from Dean.

Dean: OMG, that message from Graham. I'm gonna be a male stripper!!!
Skyla: 😂😂😂
Dean: What? Can't I be honest?😉
Skyla: Dude....
Skyla: Anyways, wanna come over?
Dean: Fine, I'll be there in a minute.
Skyla: Okayyy

"He'll be here in a minute." I said and I opened my instagram to look at reactions on my picture.

It were all comments saying:

OMG, the ship has sailed #Skydan

Or

This is totally fake, they would never start dating!

"I'm here!" Dean yelled as he burst into our trailer.

"Well hello, soon to be male stripper." I said and he laughed as he sat down next to me.

"Why are you so excited for this?" Aidan asked quite suprised by Dean's happiness.

"I don't know, maybe because it's my best friend her 20th birthday!" he exclaimed as he hugged me from the side.

"Hey, what should I wear? If we're all gonna be strippers anyways." I said as I stood up from the couch.

"No dress or skirt, I'd suggest shorts with something nice." Aidan said as he leaned his head back on the couch facing me upside down.

"What do you refer to with nice?" I asked as I ruffled my hand through his hair.

"Something sexy." he said shortly and I fake gasped.

"Language!" I exclaimed and I softly slapped his cheek.

"Sorry, but you better get dressed now." he said and he softly slapped my butt when I walked away.

"I will!" I replied and I walked into our bedroom.