third chapter

third chapter

    Mother Shen was stunned when she saw her daughter, as if she didn't expect her daughter to react this way. As long as they talked about divorce before, the two of them would quarrel over it.

    "I'm thirsty and want to drink some water." Shen Meihua was so thirsty that she wanted to get up and pour some water.

    "You sit, I'll go." Mother Shen asked her daughter to sit on the bed. Her head is not well and she can't move around. The doctor said that she should rest and lie down.

    Mother Shen hurriedly went outside to pour water after seeing her daughter sitting on the bed.

    Shen Meihua sat on the bed and looked at the unfamiliar room. The furnishings in the room were different from before. This should be the home of the original owner's mother.

    She retrieved information about the family from memory.

    The original mistress gave birth to three children in total, two sons and one daughter. The original mistress was in the middle. The older brother above was the young man she saw when she woke up, Shen Aiguo.

    The three brothers and sisters have a very good relationship, especially the eldest brother of the original owner, who brought the original owner up since he was a child, and the relationship between the two is the best among the three.

    From my memory, the family atmosphere of the original owner's family was very good, but after she married the male lead's uncle, everything began to change. The original owner began to resent her parents and made trouble every time she came back. Not long ago, she came back and said she was going to divorce , After the family disagreed, the relationship directly dropped to freezing point.

    Shen Meihua looked at the original owner's memories from childhood to adulthood, and remembered that when she was young, her father always liked to take her and her brother out to play. When her mother found out, she would say her father. She and her brother sat and laughed. They watched their father reason with each other.

    But now she may never be able to go back and never see her parents again. Thinking of this, her tears flowed uncontrollably.

    As soon as Shen's mother came to the door, she saw her daughter sitting on the bed crying, and hurriedly stepped forward: "I can't cry."

    When they came back, the doctor specially said that there should not be too many ups and downs, and they should not be excited.

    Shen Meihua heard Mother Shen's voice and didn't want her to see what she looked like at the moment. She lowered her head and quickly wiped away her tears, silently reached out and took the water from Mother Shen's hand and drank it.

    Mother Shen sat watching her daughter finish drinking the water in the bowl, reached out to take the cup and put it aside, got up and brought the food on the table.

    "Eat it while it's hot."

    Shen Meihua looked at the porridge and some blackened steamed buns handed over by Shen's mother. The porridge in the bowl was a little thin and not many grains of rice.

    "I'm not hungry, I can't eat it." She shook her head and didn't go to pick up the food. She couldn't eat at all now, and her stomach kept tumbling and wanting to vomit.

    "Eat some more and drink the porridge." Seeing that her daughter didn't eat it, Shen's mother put the porridge into her hand. She had been in a coma for more than two days.