Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Shen Mei Hua looked down at Yan Yi, her face was extremely hot, she reached out and pushed his shoulders to prevent him from kissing him. Yuanbao and Dali were both there.

    He held it tight, she didn't push.

    "Yan Yi, get up."

    She said, he raised his face to look at her, his eyes were a little blurry, the child in his belly moved even more, and she looked down at the bulge and concave belly.

    Yuanbao on the side saw his father's mother's belly and wanted to reach out? He went to touch his mother's belly. As soon as he moved, his father looked up at his mother, and his mother looked at her belly.

    "Mother?" Yuanbao tilted his head and shouted, little hand? Going to pull mother's hand?

    Shen Mei Hua recovered from Yuanbao's cry, and quickly stretched out her hand with a blushing face. She pushed Yan Yi away and pulled off her clothes.

    "Sleep." She said, pulling the quilt to cover Dali and Yuanbao, and let them sleep quickly.

    Dali small hands? Pulling the quilt, he said to his aunt, "I can't sleep." They slept for a long time at noon.

    "Close your eyes and fall asleep after a while." Shen Mei Hua made a gesture of closing her eyes towards them, wanting them to fall asleep quickly.

    Yan Yi, who was beside her, was pushed onto the bed by her, with her arms resting on her face, she didn't know whether she fell asleep or not.

    When the children fell asleep, Yan Yi could only get up and wipe himself. The smell of alcohol on his body was too much for him. If he didn't wipe it off, she couldn't sleep with him in the same bed.

    Yuanbao turned his head to look at his brother beside him, saw him close his eyes, and buried his brother's head in his arms with both hands.

    She sat on the bed for a while, seeing Yan Yi motionless, thinking of the scene where he just kissed her belly, the heat on her face receded again.

    "Wake up." She reached out and kicked his body.

    Yan Yi on the bed didn't move, she kicked a few more feet, but he still didn't move. After a few seconds, she got up and got out of bed and wringed out the towel, went back to the bed, and reached out to lift his clothes.

    His strong abdominal muscles were exposed, his eyes flashed, he looked away, and wiped his lower abdomen with a towel. His hand felt the hard touch through the towel, quickly moved his hand away, and wiped it a few times indiscriminately. , to the chest.

    Shen Mei Hua wiped his body with a towel, sweating on his forehead, took off his sweater and put on only a thin autumn coat and turned off the lights to sleep.

    Not long after she lay there, the person behind her came up and hugged her into his arms, his face pressed against the back of her head, and his breath tickled her ears.

    "Yan Yi." She called twice, but she didn't get a response, and she didn't break free when she moved, so he had to go and sleep with her eyes closed.

    In the middle of the night, Shen Mei Hua felt that she was surrounded by a fire and began to sweat. She snorted twice without getting a response, and fell asleep again.

    The next morning, as soon as she opened her eyes, she heard the laughter of Dali and Yuanbao. The two were lying on the bed and biting their ears and whispering.