Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    When Shen Meihua heard Yuanbao's words, she looked down at the child in her arms, her little face and hands were all fleshy, eight jins and two taels, she wasn't really thin. .

    "My sister eats a lot in her stomach." She reached out and pulled the quilt up, blocking Yuanbao's sight.

    In front of the children, she was still a little reluctant to let go.

    Yuanbao heard his mother's words, and glanced at his sister again. He wants to eat more in the future, can't he let his sister eat so much. He can't hold her because she is too fat.

    "I still want to see my sister." Yuanbao saw his mother covering his sister and reached out to stop him. He wanted to talk to her.

    Shen Meihua took Yuanbao's hand and rubbed it, discussing, "I'll watch it when my sister eats it."

    Yuanbao still wants to talk and see Daddy look over, but don't dare to say it again, obediently? Nodding, followed by brother to Daddy's side Go, he hasn't seen Daddy for a long time, he misses Daddy very much.

    The room fell silent, except for the sound of the child swallowing.

    After the child finished eating, his eyes opened and closed and moved, then closed and then went to sleep.

    "Have you named the child?" Mother Shen took the cot that the child put aside, and asked the two people beside her softly.

    "Not yet." Shen Meihua looked at Yan Yi after she finished speaking.

    They thought about a lot of names before, but they all felt that it was not good. Later, he went on a mission again, and the matter of names was delayed.

    "Or? My nickname is Xiaoba. When I was born, I was eight pounds and twenty taels. I haven't seen such a heavy child for so many years." Mother Shen looked at the sleeping child, Zhengxiang's.

    When my daughter was born, it was only a little over five hours ago, and she was born prematurely. At that time, she was busy planting rice in the field, working from morning to afternoon.

    The child was born? Too young, I thought it would be impossible to live, but I didn't expect it to survive in the end, and now I live so well.

    When Shen Meihua heard Xiao Ba's nickname, she thought it was okay, not bad, and she didn't think she could follow her, so she nodded in agreement.

    Seeing her daughter's agreement, Shen's mother looked at Yan Yi, who was on the side. Just as she was about to ask his opinion, she heard Da Yi's voice: "I have no opinion."

    Seeing that her son-in-law also agreed, Shen's eyebrows frowned. With a smile on his face, he said with a smile: "Then it's settled, it's called Xiaoba, you should think about the name, don't worry about it for a while."

    "Okay." Shen Meihua simply agreed, and let Yan Yi think about it after she was discharged from the hospital. She doesn't know how to name it, so it can only be left to him.

    After she finished speaking, she looked down at the child in her arms and snorted from time to time. She couldn't help but reached out and touched her chubby face.

    Mother Shen saw that her daughter pressed Xiaoba's face down, as if she had never seen it before. She couldn't help crying and laughing, and said, "The child's face is tender, don't try too hard."

    Shen Meihua heard Mother Shen's words. , I immediately let go of my hand, but the tactile sensation of my subordinates was so good, I touched it two more times before closing my hand.