Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Yan Yi glanced at Meihua, who was smiling in front of him, and walked up to her and motioned for her to go back to the house.

    Shen Meihua saw him walk a few steps in front of her and took her hand into the house.

    "I have a few words with my mother, you go in first." She pulled Yan Yi's wrist to let him loose.

    Tomorrow morning, she will go to work normally, and she will leave the family affairs to Mother Shen. She has to talk to Mother Shen, otherwise, Mother Shen will not have any clues by then.

    Mother Shen heard her daughter's voice in the kitchen, and stuck out her head from the kitchen: "I have nothing to say to you, you hurry back to the house."

    Daughter? stood there, she struggled to watch, it was dark now Now, what can I say tomorrow? It's late.

    "Mother..." Shen Meihua shouted when she saw Mother Shen slam the kitchen door shut.

    She glanced at the closed kitchen door, wondering whether to laugh or cry, and turned to look at Yan Yi.

    "Before I go to the team tomorrow, my mother and I said something to pay attention to, go back to the house." Yan Yi dragged her into the house after saying that.

    "How do you know? You know I'm going to tell my mother this?" Shen Meihua asked in surprise.

    Yan Yi, who was walking in front, turned his head and said lightly, "Is this still worth thinking about?"

    Shen Meihua paused, looked at Yan Yi who was pulling her in front of him in astonishment, paused for a moment, stretched out his hand and thumped it.

    Okay, laughing at her naked.

    She didn't exert much strength, Yan Yi let the person behind him beat him, and smiled and pulled the angry person into the room.

    Yan Yi helped her to sit on the bed, and went outside to pour a basin of hot water for her to soak her feet.

    "I'll do it myself?" Shen Meihua didn't ask him to take off his socks, ready to bend over to take them off by himself. When he bends his waist, he can't reach his feet, let alone the socks. Just when he was about to bend his legs, the The socks were taken off by the person in front of him.

    Yan Yi took off her two socks: "Hurry up and go to bed. Are you going to go to the food station tomorrow?"

    She has an early shift tomorrow. She has to get up early? She has to go to bed early at night.

    "It's only seven o'clock." Seeing that he kept urging, Shen Meihua moved her feet slowly in the basin, not at all anxious.

    The food in the food team has just arrived, and it has not been sold to the outside world, so they are not busy.

    Yan Yi glanced at her paddling feet, retracted his gaze, and waited patiently.

    Mother Shen in the kitchen cleaned up the kitchen and hurriedly saw that the light in her son-in-law's room was still on. She walked to the door and looked at the two children at a glance. Seeing that they had already fallen asleep, she closed the door and pushed open the children's door.

    "Meihua, what are you dawdling about? Are you still sleeping?" Seeing her daughter, Shen's mother was sitting by the bed and washing her feet.

    Seven old people? Eighty people are faster than her.

    Shen Meihua was slowly washing her feet when she suddenly heard Mother Shen's loud voice.