Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Shen Meihua took a quick look, and her name and basic information were written on it, as well as her education background, and the stamp of the team was stamped.

    What was in her heart was about to come out: "This is??"

    "The grain station under construction in the team is recruiting people, take this." Yan Yi said, after unbuttoning the cuff, he reached out and took the spatula and turned it over. After turning over some dishes to be burnt.

    Shen Meihua felt warm when she heard his words, looked at him and said, "How do you know that I want to go to work?"

    She never? Never told him about this, let alone? Never thought he would go to work The team got her this letter of introduction. With this letter of introduction, the food station will definitely want her.

    "You don't have to stay at home for a job, you can't do anything." Yan Yi put the vegetables on a plate and put it on the table aside.

    Her hand tightened while holding the registration form. That was what she said that night. She said at the time that she couldn't do anything at home or go out, so he remembered it all.

    "Eat, let's finish eating?" Yan Yi saw her standing motionless at the door, and asked her to go to the living room.

    Shen Meihua looked at Yan Yi's back, feeling a little complicated, happy, moved, and a little worried about coming up.

    Yan Yi placed the food and saw that she was still standing at the door, and said in a low voice, "Come here to eat."

    She saw him standing in front of the table and asked her to go over, holding the envelope in his hand and lifting his leg.

    "Uncle, I want to eat meat." Looking vigorously at the porridge and potatoes on the table, I wanted to eat the meat cooked by my aunt.

    "Eat it in a few days." Yan Yi pushed the bowl and chopsticks in front of him and let him serve the rice.

    Dali hummed, and sat down beside auntie with the bowl and chopsticks in hand.

    Yan Yi saw that she was sitting in a dazed position and didn't move, and reached out to take a bowl of porridge in her bowl.

    Shen Meihua looked down at the porridge in the bowl and at the letter of introduction on the table, then looked up at Yan Yi.

    "Father, mother is looking at you." Yuanbao saw that mother was looking at father and said something, and reached out and took father's hand, letting father look at mother.

    Shen Meihua: "......"

    She hurriedly lowered her head, and as soon as she lowered her head, she saw Yan Yi's gaze came over.

    Seeing Mother lowered her head, Yuanbao put her head under her face and tilted her head to look at her: "Mother?"

    "Eat." Shen Meihua blushed and pushed Yuanbao's face away.

    When Yuanbao saw his mother, did he look at his father, he pouted and ate the porridge in the bowl.

    How many people were quietly eating the rice in the bowl.

    After eating, she washed up and sat on the bed waiting for Yan Yi, flipping through the book in her hand unconsciously, and looking at the envelope on the bedside table from time to time.

    Did she really think that Yan Yi would go to the team to give her a certificate.

    Yan Yi entered the room and put the towel to dry his hair on the shelf. The person who was flipping through the book on the bed immediately turned around and looked at him when he heard the movement of the door.